Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Old High School buddy,(which at our age is clearly a redundant statement ;) ),starts talking about this song he heard on the radio on Facebook. This leads me to search out the year it came out and other hits of the time. Yikes. no wonder we were so confused back,(among other reasons). ;)

And to think, someone in another post just accused me of drinking.:pfft:

You are drinking if you think GT is any good following losses of 3 superstars

Good luck with that system

It's about recruiting Talent and who does GT have other than Nesbitt

Anyway how do you feel about ACC expansion, because UNC and Wake barely play anymore, and it could be argued expansion killed conference rivalry

You are drinking if you think GT is any good following losses of 3 superstars

Good luck with that system

It's about recruiting Talent and who does GT have other than Nesbitt

Anyway how do you feel about ACC expansion, because UNC and Wake barely play anymore, and it could be argued expansion killed conference rivalry

GT never has top recruiting classes. It doesn't matter.

They still have Nesbitt leading the offense.

And the big dollars for conferences come from football. UNC and Wake barely playing each other in football or basketball doesn't mean much to the bottom line of the ACC. The ACC expansion has struggled thanks to Miami and FSU using shotguns to shoot themselves in the feet for the past decade.

The Wire is a great show. I bought the entire show for $170 at Best Buy, been watching a couple episodes a night with my girl. Exciting stuff.

Today is my first day not smoking weed. Which means more posting on the internetz.

The U.S.A. should not lose a single game in international basketball ever. Big game vs. Brazil in a little.

And the big dollars for conferences come from football. UNC and Wake barely playing each other in football or basketball doesn't mean much to the bottom line of the ACC. The ACC expansion has struggled thanks to Miami and FSU using shotguns to shoot themselves in the feet for the past decade.

Couldn't agree more. Since expansion, FSU and Miami have done nothing. FSU has been to 1 ACC Title game and they weren't even that good of a team that year. If Miami and FSU get back to where they were and can be, the ACC will have its rivalries back.

Spartacus, were you the one who went to BC?

No- I graduated from FSU last August.

ix is right, Hubbs is the BC guy.

Couldn't agree more. Since expansion, FSU and Miami have done nothing. FSU has been to 1 ACC Title game and they weren't even that good of a team that year. If Miami and FSU get back to where they were and can be, the ACC will have its rivalries back.

Basically.

Look at how excited everyone was after last year's FSU/Miami Labor Day game. The breakout offensive performance with two star QBs dueling it out until the end, something both FSU and Miami have lacked since their national championships. Everyone was ready to crown both teams and the ACC as being back until reality set in and FSU was shown to just have a terrible defense and Miami was too inconsistent to be taken seriously.

VT's had a really nice run but they don't have a large enough national fan base and they've only really been on the scene for about a decade now. Nobody goes to GT so it's hard for the masses to pay a lot of attention to them.

The ACC, for better or for worse, lives and dies according to FSU and Miami.

Although it does help that it's such a strong basketball conference, so at least it has that going for it to offset the football a little.

Hahaha, ION my man, you look like you have high speed Internet from back in 2002.

I'm in a hotel for the next month... Seriously considering signing up for clearwire for a month then "moving out of the area" to break my contract...

I actually just watched that for the hundredth time on Saturday night. And I recited most every line, much to my friends' annoyment. :ols:

2nd favorite movie ever. :D

What's :1stplace:?

This?

IKCvtoFqWOQ

:point2sky

Archived