Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i forgot to mention this...

im 95% sure i saw a female member of this board last night....and she had a big ass ring on her finger.....and she left the bar with some random drunk guy who kept telling my friend that he was going to get some tonight with the stranger he just met.

im not naming names or anything, but she hasnt posted in a while.

im 95% sure i saw a female member of this board last night....and she had a big ass ring on her finger.....and she left the bar with some random drunk guy who kept telling my friend that he was going to get some tonight with the stranger he just met.

Spill it :mad:

I went to Rock the Bells in 2008 to see A Tribe Called Quest. The whole show was sick.

Yeah me too, it was tight. The best was 07 in NYC for the Rage reunion. Tribe is there tonight playing Midnight Marauders in it's entirety. Wu is playing 36 Chambers and Snoop is playing Doggystyle.

So what you are saying is you got drunk and slept with a married woman???

Archived