Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why don't they have delivery service for hard liquor?

They have ice cream trucks for the kids,why not Margarita trucks for adults?

Because there is a negative perception about alcohol in this country and businesses are reluctant to embrace alcohol

For instance, in other countries McDonalds openly serves beer

Anyway I am watching the Bengals game on mute while having the Bengals radio feed synced up. It's amazing what they have done with the NFL audio package, the feed is basically exact with the TV. No need to listen to boring national broadcasters anymore!

Lmao Royallypwned mentioned SMU like a trillion times in the college game threads

And why does it matter how you became a UGA fan, the only concern I would have is if you hopped off the bandwagon, or were bandwagon

But you are different from 99% of Cowboy fans...you are loyal to your team and I give you credit sir

Lmao Royallypwned mentioned SMU like a trillion times in the college game threads

And why does it matter how you became a UGA fan, the only concern I would have is if you hopped off the bandwagon, or were bandwagon

But you are different from 99% of Cowboy fans...you are loyal to your team and I give you credit sir

:ols: And I will mention them a zillion more times in the weekly threads this year. :cheers:

Months?...I'm reduced to Miller lite or the miniature bottles of rum

Is calling 911 a option?

Yeah, I can't take it on the plane. And my trip is over Halloween weekend (So I plan ahead). Get a case of Miller Lite, when all is said and done it won't matter. Mini bottles just make me mini irritated for beverage satisfaction.

Go with the rum, and next time you better be prepared. You need to learn the 7 P's so this does not happen again. :ols:

School him SC. :cheers: I have beer in the fridge now for tomorrow nights game.

:ols: And I will mention them a zillion more times in the weekly threads this year. :cheers:

Nobody wants to hear or read about those bums. :silly:

I agree, I give you credit, you take off your homer glasses every now and then. You stay true to your team even though they are in a downward spiral.

Go with the rum, and next time you better be prepared. You need to learn the 7 P's so this does not happen again. :ols:

7p's ?

The guy at the liquor store already thinks I have a hell of a lot of party's,I hate to bust his bubble.:silly:

Archived