Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

As I said in the other college facts thread I don't know why this happens to every other college student but me, because we were all up at 7:25 and 6 AM to get ready for high school...so how come everything is suddenly different in college?

I was up at 6 AM every morning but I had incentive

Opie and Anthony are worth waking up for every morning at 6 am

I think it has a lot more to do with incentive. I actually liked my 8:30 class. It was a Statistics course, which I ended up with an A in. Things are "suddenly different in college" because you aren't living with your parents anymore. You are drinking every night (:paranoid:), staying up late playing video games, and pretty much doing whatever the hell you want. Waking up early may not be a huge problem when your college career first begins. But once you start getting to know people and making friends and getting comfortable, it becomes a pain in the ass. :ols:

Well in college you have the option to take later classes. I'm fairly certain that I only went to high school at 8am because I didn't have a choice to take later classes. Hell if I'm gonna wake up at 7 every morning and go to class exhausted when I could sleep a few more hours and wake up at 10...

Which is what I plan to do...with my awesome schedule...maybe someone just needs to make a thread haha

Well in college you have the option to take later classes. I'm fairly certain that I only went to high school at 8am because I didn't have a choice to take later classes. Hell if I'm gonna wake up at 7 every morning and go to class exhausted when I could sleep a few more hours and wake up at 10...

Which is what I plan to do...with my awesome schedule...maybe someone just needs to make a thread haha

Given how bad parking is at VT that's incentive enough to be up around 6 or 7 AM

Park 7:30 AM just across from Derring in that Toms River lot or whatever it's called, get a good spot instead of waiting 10 or 20 minutes for some clown to get out of a packed parking lot at 10 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=SummerForecast10-WestChamps

Lmao at Lakers dominating West again

**** that league man...**** it I've had enough

Dallas Mavericks

2009-10 record: 55-27

Lost in first round of '09-10 playoffs

Predicted 2010-11 record: 52-30

Lol

I'm not really talking about you Sticks because you know your basketball. That was mostly angled at ix, who loves to trash the Wizards and the NBA. But the second the Wizards start winning, I know he'll be posting in all the threads. He himself has said that he doesn't root for "loser teams" (i.e basically admitting to being a front runner). I doubt he would care as much about the Capitals if they weren't what they are today.

Oh I think I'm done with the NBA

Even if the Caps pan out and go back to sucking I've pretty much converted to hockey for good now...too much time spent on the other forum did that

Shame because the old NBA I grew up watching is long dead, NBA on NBC and tripleheaders, now it's all about cable television and defensive rule changes which have killed the agme

Given how bad parking is at VT that's incentive enough to be up around 6 or 7 AM

Park 7:30 AM just across from Derring in that Toms River lot or whatever it's called, get a good spot instead of waiting 10 or 20 minutes for some clown to get out of a packed parking lot at 10 AM

I take the bus :) Or one of my roomies will drive me...

Archived