Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why oh WHY must the first ECU game of the year be on Sunday?

Thankfully, it's after church, so I'll have time to change and walk on down to the stadium.

I get to have Jesus AND football on the same day. :D

Our first game is on Sunday too. On ESPN. :D

Just hope we don't get destroyed.

Ok, I have no idea who those first two are. And Mayer may or may not be a douche. But the guy can flat out sing.

Spencer Pratt is some random goof from the Hills on MTV.

I don't know who Mike Sorrentino is.

And Mayer actually does have a pretty strong reputation for being a self-absorbed prick.

Mike Sorrentino is the situation

Well in that case I'd have to disagree with ACW there.

The Situation is awesome. Not Pauly D or Vinnie awesome, but awesome nonetheless.

I was doing some work in the library earlier and a buddy of mine asked if I wanted to go to the Ale House tomorrow night and have a few beers. I told him no way, Thursday nights are for Jersey Shore.

Dude, do you ever stop? And who are YOU to be talking about OTHER peoples' douchebagginess?
:no:

And hell, I wish I made millions by being a douchebag like 2 of those 3 do (Mayer gets it from his music).

The jersey: http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=463

Also:

That'll work.

Use discount code sth2010 for an additional 15% off.

At that price, you can't afford NOT to buy!

The Situation is awesome. Not Pauly D or Vinnie awesome, but awesome nonetheless.

I was doing some work in the library earlier and a buddy of mine asked if I wanted to go to the Ale House tomorrow night and have a few beers. I told him no way, Thursday nights are for Jersey Shore.

You know how I know you're...:pfft:

I have to agree with MissU on this one.

Mike is funny and more of a b-word than a douche. Mayer is actually pretty cool from the couple of times that I have seen him on TV, just because he has a preference for caucasian women does not make him a douche. The other cat, I have heard the name and think his wife is the one that got all of the plastic surgery, but yeah...don't recall her either.

I won't go as far to say I will not go out because Jersey shore is on TV though...that's...well, odd. Don't own any John Mayer CD's, but I am sure that I have heard some of his music.

ACW, you seem like a hater.

Yes I am, and proud of it :)

And I don't care that he likes Caucasian women, but what the hell is this?

"I don't think I open myself to it. My [male organ] is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a ****in' David Duke [another word for same organ]. I'm going to start dating separately from my [first word]."

Yes I am, and proud of it :)

And I don't care that he likes Caucasian women, but what the hell is this?

Looks like a joke in poor taste. That's it.

Same as all of us make from time to time. At least he didn't use smileys.

EDIT: Being a hater does not help you get any.

Looks like a joke in poor taste. That's it.

Same as all of us make from time to time. At least he didn't use smileys.

EDIT: Being a hater does not help you get any.

But apparently acting like a douche sometimes can :(

But apparently acting like a douche sometimes can :(

Key word there is acting.

I don't know any of those guys personally, so I can not speak for their level of douche. But I doubt it is as high as you seem to put it.

Mike seems like more insecure than anything.

Mayer seems to try too hard to be cool.

The other guy I don't know, I have just heard the name.

But a douche...not so much it seems for the first 2.

I know you have better things to do on Thursday nights than watch MTV...don't you have parties to go to? Jersey Shore "nights" really?

Just heard Kiper say that he doesn't think Boise St could do what they do if they were in the SEC...

Don't you think that if they were in the SEC they would get better recruits?

Yeah I think that's a horrible excuse, Cowherd was saying the same thing the other day. Give Boise the tradition, money, and facilities of Florida, Alabama, LSU and then see what happenes.

Just heard Kiper say that he doesn't think Boise St could do what they do if they were in the SEC...

Don't you think that if they were in the SEC they would get better recruits?

Over Alabama, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, and Georgia ? I don't think so.

Look at Boise's schedule. Take the best teams and then add in the SEC teams. If anything PAC-10 might work better for them.

I know you have better things to do on Thursday nights than watch MTV...don't you have parties to go to? Jersey Shore "nights" really?

Haha, no, I was just joking about that.

It's actually my birthday on Saturday, so I'm saving up my money/energy to go out on Saturday night rather than tonight, that's all.

Also, sadly I don't have any parties or anything to go to anymore. I did too much of that in undergrad- in grad school, getting a couple hours of TV or Extremeskins is about as fun as most of my nights get.

Archived