Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

When I was doing my username google search, one of the images that popped up was a picture of Nigel Bradham with the caption "ixcuincle has logged on." Strange.

What a random thought

The only reason I knew of Nigel was because some guy used to brag about how good he was on another forum, called him Nigel "Superman" Bradham

It's a real shame that forum doesn't exist anymore because that guy was a valuable college football fan and FSU insider :ols:

I like Nickelback, they're okay in my book.

Nickelback gets hated on a lot as a symbol of "pop/sell-out rock."

I'm not really a fan, but I don't think they're terrible. They just are what they are.

People get too worked up when a band or album doesn't fit into what they personally enjoy in music. Not every song requires a 6 minute guitar solo.

What a random thought

The only reason I knew of Nigel was because some guy used to brag about how good he was on another forum, called him Nigel "Superman" Bradham

It's a real shame that forum doesn't exist anymore because that guy was a valuable college football fan and FSU insider :ols:

I don't think I've ever heard anyone call him "Superman."

I wonder what his inside sources are. The FSU site I read all the time that my buddy started is as inside as it gets. It's pretty incredible some of the info this guy gets, even on other programs besides FSU.

8 A.M. class last year was horrible. Except for Dunkin Donuts...but they took the trans fats out of donuts years ago and they just aren't the same.

The earliest class I ever had was 8:30 and it was of course my first semester freshman year. I scheduled it thinking that it wouldn't be a problem because I woke up at 6am every day in high school. Well it wasn't a problem at first. But then I became entrenched in the college way of life. :ols:

Ha, my classes don't start tomorrow until 12:30, but that will probably change since I still have to sign up for a couple of more classes

Same here except for Tuesday/Thursday which is golf at 11.. I think I'll manage making that one. :silly:

The earliest class I ever had was 8:30 and it was of course my first semester freshman year. I scheduled it thinking that it wouldn't be a problem because I woke up at 6am every day in high school. Well it wasn't a problem at first. But then I became entrenched in the college way of life. :ols:

As I said in the other college facts thread I don't know why this happens to every other college student but me, because we were all up at 7:25 and 6 AM to get ready for high school...so how come everything is suddenly different in college?

I was up at 6 AM every morning but I had incentive

Opie and Anthony are worth waking up for every morning at 6 am

Archived