Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

uhh does anyone know why i cant start my own thread it says i dont have permission, can anyone help?

You must bring an acceptable sacrifice to the Altar of the Mods. This generally includes an apology for whatever you did to have your thread starting privileges revoked in the first place. (Try to remember, it usually helps.) And then a solemn oath, not to do said dumb thing again. :)

Good luck! :cheers:

You must bring an acceptable sacrifice to the Altar of the Mods. This generally includes an apology for whatever you did to have your thread starting privileges revoked in the first place. (Try to remember, it usually helps.) And then a solemn oath, not to do said dumb thing again. :)

Good luck! :cheers:

Are you by chance watching Executive Decision on AMC right now??

(I ask bc you mentioned Altar, haha)

Nah, I was just thinking altar of the gods, and tried for the cheap play on words chuckle. For some unmodly reason, I'm actually watching the Amazing Race. That's about to change though. :ols:

Nah, I was just thinking altar of the gods, and tried for the cheap play on words chuckle. For some unmodly reason, I'm actually watching the Amazing Race. That's about to change though. :ols:

history channel at 9 pm, 8 pm central.

be there. aloha.

history channel at 9 pm, 8 pm central.

be there. aloha.

I found out THC was one of m landlord's "budget cuts" when I tried to tune in for the first episode. Fortunately, my mom is recording it, and I'll be up there tomorrow. :)

I found out THC was one of m landlord's "budget cuts" when I tried to tune in for the first episode. Fortunately, my mom is recording it, and I'll be up there tomorrow. :)

ok, valid excuse. good to see that you are diligent too.

as for the girl who spells her name with an s instead of a z, she will probably try to use the excuse of some boy who plays with matches.

ok, valid excuse. good to see that you are diligent too.

as for the girl who spells her name with an s instead of a z, she will probably try to use the excuse of some boy who plays with matches.

Unfortunately for you, Executive Decision is like Shawshank Redemption - I always watch when it's on tv :)

Some of you may know that my brother is an aspiring actor. He's had some success in dinner theatres, and a few other professional venues, but is still in search of that "big break."

Tomorrow he has an audition to join the cast of "Rent" on Broadway. If you're so inclined, please say a small prayer for his success. And if not, please send good thoughts his way.

He and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye. Not by a longshot, but I'm his biggest fan. I really, really hope this works out for him. :)

Some of you may know that my brother is an aspiring actor. He's had some success in dinner theatres, and a few other professional venues, but is still in search of that "big break."

Tomorrow he has an audition to join the cast of "Rent" on Broadway. If you're so inclined, please say a small prayer for his success. And if not, please send good thoughts his way.

He and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye. Not by a longshot, but I'm his biggest fan. I really, really hope this works out for him. :)

I've known a fair share of people in that profession, from local theater to the Big Show and I admire those with a passion for it and the willingness to work hard in what can be a particularly daunting process--I will hope for his success and if he makes it big, perhaps a future role for myself as a dancer/spy. :)

I've known a fair share of people in that profession, from local theater to the Big Show and I admire those with a passion for it and the willingness to work hard in what can be a particularly daunting process--I will hope for his success and if he makes it big, perhaps a future role for myself as a dancer/spy. :)

Thanks Jum....err....Mr. LaDesh. :)

Frankly, I've never seen anyone sacrifice so much for a dream. He walked away from a great marriage (one of the sources of our disagreement), quit a six-figure job, and lived with six other people in a tiny apartment in Harlem for a couple of years to do this.

If it's true that hardwork and sacrifice pay off, then there is no one who deserves it more. And I'm not ashamed at all to say that I will bawl like a baby WHEN (not if) I get the chance to see my brother perform on a Broadway stage.

I admire the kid too, because he's already had his "in." He had a bit part on the FX show "Damages," and was offered a recurring bit role on 30 Rock. He turned it down, because he loves the stage. I have to say, I thought that was pretty crazy, but I admire him too for chasing exactly what he wants.

Good luck, Chad! Break both legs, your neck, and rupture your spleen buddy! :ols:

And no Dick Enberg has not fallen off, in fact he's still one of the best broadcasters on CBS and he is calling Padres games this season on TV. That guy is legend

After listening to him call the game today, I must agree. I don't know what I was thinking, I think I heard him stammer a couple times and just thought he fell off. But he is a smart man with good commentary, he's sharp.

Petco Park is a really nice stadium, everytime I go there it grows on me more and more, went there Saturday night. Nice right field area sorta like Eutaw St. with activities small little league diamond, beer stands etc. Nice views of the city and every seat has nice sightlines. Good bars/restaurant and nice staff, view or Cornado bridge nice modern pallpark downtown. I just love San Diego though.

Drank some scotch whiskey this weekend, never really messed with it that much but it is good. Some Lagavulin.

Archived