Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love when someone sends me a funny/stupid/inspirational video or pic that's been going around the web for like a year and it's something I've already seen about 10 times.

It's almost as if some people ::gasp!:: don't frequent message boards...or the internet...as much as I do. :cool:

I got to help my favorite band promote for a show last night all over Miami. I'll also be joining them on stage for a few songs tonight. Thank you TOMO!

30 Seconds to Mars FTW!

That's awesome! I like them too.

I hate watching the Caps lose another game 7 at home.

Mark isn't k2 incense dunno if same thing. To ren I know it's not suppose to last long I know when my friend tried he couldn't stop laughing for 3 minutes, but when his friend tried it he saw Scooby in the park jumping from tree to tree.

Also my laptop screen is broken so I have a desktop attached to it and I wrote the first half my paper on it and now the desktop moniter isn't recieving a signal. I wrote the second half on my sisters laptop but no am screwed because it's due tomorrow and I only got 1 half of it and I have no way of getting it from my laptop amscrewed.

Sitting here feeling good, playing games, listening to Elton John

After yesterday's frustrating loss, the pain is starting to fade away

And I guess that's why they call it the blues

Time on my hands

Laughing like children

ROLLING LIKE THUNDER UNDER THE COVERS

AND I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT THE BLUES

I love when someone sends me a funny/stupid/inspirational video or pic that's been going around the web for like a year and it's something I've already seen about 10 times.

It's almost as if some people ::gasp!:: don't frequent message boards...or the internet...as much as I do. :cool:

They're just not as cool as us, Ren. ;)
Mark isn't k2 incense dunno if same thing. To ren I know it's not suppose to last long I know when my friend tried he couldn't stop laughing for 3 minutes, but when his friend tried it he saw Scooby in the park jumping from tree to tree.

Also my laptop screen is broken so I have a desktop attached to it and I wrote the first half my paper on it and now the desktop moniter isn't recieving a signal. I wrote the second half on my sisters laptop but no am screwed because it's due tomorrow and I only got 1 half of it and I have no way of getting it from my laptop amscrewed.

Back in my day, we used typwriters. ;)
I never understand why people wait until the last minute to write papers or do important stuff for work.
:whoknows:

My one daughter starts weeks in advance. She gets the A.

My other daughter waits until the night before, panics, pulls an all-nighter. She gets the A too. :doh:

I do not think FEMA can make its hiring process more hoop-jumpingly absurd.

:whoknows:

My other daughter waits until the night before, panics, pulls an all-nighter. She gets the A too. :doh:

Your daughters sound like my split personality. In elementary and high school I started weeks before. In college and grad. school, I became a slacker. Now that I am living outside my parents' safety net and actually having to face real repercussions of getting burned occasionally by procrastinating I'm begining to revert to more responsible practices of my younger days.

I do not think FEMA can make its hiring process more hoop-jumpingly absurd.

I had an interview at FEMA a couple years ago. If the physical state/appearance of their offices is any indication of their level of organization then I have no doubt the rest of their hiring process is nothing but a cluster****.

And I pretty much always write papers at the last minute :)

I had an interview at FEMA a couple years ago. If the physical state/appearance of their offices is any indication of their level of organization then I have no doubt the rest of their hiring process is nothing but a cluster****.

Fabulous. That's nice to hear. ThumbsDOWN.

By the way, what were you interviewing at FEMA for, if I may ask?

I never understand why people wait until the last minute to write papers or do important stuff for work.

Your daughters sound like my split personality. In elementary and high school I started weeks before. In college and grad. school, I became a slacker. Now that I am living outside my parents' safety net and actually having to face real repercussions of getting burned occasionally by procrastinating I'm begining to revert to more responsible practices of my younger days.
And I pretty much always write papers at the last minute :)

i was always a last minute term paper writer - or any other paper. never made anything less than an a.

only exception was master's thesis - spent many weeks on it and made an a also.

writing is easy once you know a few tricks and devise a few dependable formulas.

Archived