Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

In the movie Con Air is Nicholas Cage supposed to sound retarded?

That movie has been on over and over lately.

And yes, that is one heck of a bad accent. I can't see how the director heard that and said, "Yes, that's perfect."

:hysterical:

I still like that move. Cyrus The Virus!!!

That movie has been on over and over lately.

And yes, that is one heck of a bad accent. I can't see how the director heard that and said, "Yes, that's perfect."

:hysterical:

I still like that move. Cyrus The Virus!!!

:laugh:

Director: "Alright Nick, were gonna need you to really emphasize the characters' southern draw while doing your lines. And just to spice it up a bit, throw in a little tard"

Were you taking up two spaces?

Every time I see a car taking up two spaces, what I really wish for is a can of that spray paint that's for painting lines on parking lots. So that I could give the a-hole's car a "racing stripe" directly over the line that he's parked on top of.

Every time I see a car taking up two spaces, what I really wish for is a can of that spray paint that's for painting lines on parking lots. So that I could give the a-hole's car a "racing stripe" directly over the line that he's parked on top of.

Not a bad idea.

But im not condoning this. Nor should he have gotten his car scratched for doing so. Which im assuming is the case, since he never replied back.

ughghghghgh there's this dbag with an eclipse in my apartment complex who always sits in his parking space idling his car and the engine sound revs up and down and he sits there for like 10 minutes warming up his car and it is SOOOOOO FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!

ughghghghgh there's this dbag with an eclipse in my apartment complex who always sits in his parking space idling his car and the engine sound revs up and down and he sits there for like 10 minutes warming up his car and it is SOOOOOO FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!

You should punch him.

I interviewed for a job last week that I'm not sure I would accept if I got, even though the monies and tuition break would be sick. :(

Then we're about on the same page lol. I'm weary because of the location of some of the jobs I've applied for. One is in Wyoming and the other is West Texas, where you see a lot of this: tumbleweedw.gif

lol.gif

My boyfriend told me to yell at him through the window so the dude would come over so they could fight

lol..

No big deal... just a fight. Make sure your boyfriend has his favorite baseball bat. Poor guy will never know what hit him.

Just watched "Funny People". Now we're watching "The Soloist".

Then we're about on the same page lol. I'm weary because of the location of some of the jobs I've applied for. One is in Wyoming and the other is West Texas, where you see a lot of this: tumbleweedw.gif

lol.gif

Aren't there a lot of

oil%20rig.jpg

in West Texas too

Just become a reporter for the Dallas Morning News then we can see you every day on Around the Horn with Jay Mariotti

Which reminds me I met Woody Paige once lol, well actually I didn't meet him but I was a few feet from him, he was talking to Hokie students after some show

haha

Guys should never drive an Eclipse. Definitely a dbag.

Archived