Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

One of the reasons Baseball is so great is the concept of an afternoon game on the weekdays, which other sports rarely implement. What's better than sitting back in the afternoon listening to baseball on the radio? Every Thursday there'd be a slew of matinee afternoon games around the league. Afternoon baseball is one of the best inventions of all time

I eagerly anticipate spring training coming up in just a few weeks. No one is more obsessed with meaningless spring training radio broadcasts than me

"From the Boss at George M. Steinbrenner Field we welcome you to today's broadcast of Yankees baseball I'm John Sterling along with Suzyn Waldman"

One of the reasons Baseball is so great is the concept of an afternoon game on the weekdays, which other sports rarely implement. What's better than sitting back in the afternoon listening to baseball on the radio? Every Thursday there'd be a slew of matinee afternoon games around the league. Afternoon baseball is one of the best inventions of all time

That's why I got an XM radio.

Are there any movies that you loved, but then absolutely hated the sequel? I thought of this because I just watched Clerks for the millionth time and remembered how much I like it. But I also remember how awful Clerks II is.

Another one that comes to mind is The Sandlot. That is my favorite movie of all time. But The Sandlot 2 is IMO the worst movie that has ever been made. It is a disgrace to the first one and I literally broke the DVD and threw it out the window after I saw it.

Are there any movies that you loved, but then absolutely hated the sequel? I thought of this because I just watched Clerks for the millionth time and remembered how much I like it. But I also remember how awful Clerks II is.

Another one that comes to mind is The Sandlot. That is my favorite movie of all time. But The Sandlot 2 is IMO the worst movie that has ever been made. It is a disgrace to the first one and I literally broke the DVD and threw it out the window after I saw it.

I love The Sandlot! I didn't even bother watching Sandlot 2 because I knew it would awful.

Caddyshack, Ghostbusters

I was watching Teen Crobs on MTV

and this kid has a Redskins shRine with a memorial to Sean Taylor and a Jason Campbell signed jersey

And a half court he was playing b-ball with Jason Campbell and Fred Smoot

They dont have the episode on the website yet though so i dont have a link

Did they live near DC?

Archived