Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

****. I lost a bet with my friend so I had to shave my face with the exception of a random patch on my neck...and that patch has a shaved part in the middle. So for the next week I have to go around with a circular hair patch on my neck. It looks awful. :rotflmao:

pics or it didn't happen

I wasn't sure if I should start a thread on this. But a site I frequent (jobsinsports.com) recently put up an ad via the Redskins, and the team is looking for a Graphics Design intern. You need a subscription to the website to view the listing. But after doing a little searching, I found the listing on another site, along with some others.

http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobskey.cfm?s=redskins

Looks like there are a few jobs/internships available for any of y'all that might be interested.

In tribute to 2009-10 AFC Champions I decided to watch the America's game documentary about the 2006 Colts. Strongly recommend

I don't think there is such a thing as a bad America's Game documentary. Every one of the documentaries is a moving look at the season a team had, you can't help but feel proud and glad for said team when they finally win a championship i.e. 2006 Colts

Archived