Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

creeped out right now

so i have been watching lost...from the beginning lol

anyways I am on season 2 right now

I'm at my parents house for a few days (gettin laundry done ha) and am checking out my bookshelf and check out my bible (which i never do) lol anyways I open it up to a random page and start reading lol

Turns out I landed right on the story of Josiah...the same story Mr Ecko explained to Locke a day or two ago as i was watching the show

mind ****!

My sister just got engaged. I am completely taken off guard by this. I'm glad I like the guy, although I think I've liked every guy she's ever dated. We usually become best friends lol. But I just didn't see it happening with this one. Weird.

Congrats

Did you ever see that staircase of Dallas Cowboys helmets at the New Cowboys Stadium

haha yeah it was weird looking. Was that even a staircase? How could you tell? lol.gif

How come the roof is always closed there

You do know the old Cowboys Stadium used to open the roof up right...and then they moved and that **** is closed ALL THE TIME. Open that sunroof up and let some sunshine in :hysterical:

Maybe it's just me who notices that

I think the funniest thing about yesterday was seeing everyone run like Usain Bolt for standing room seats as soon as the doors opened. It was like Black Friday lol

How come the roof is always closed there

You do know the old Cowboys Stadium used to open the roof up right...and then they moved and that **** is closed ALL THE TIME. Open that sunroof up and let some sunshine in :hysterical:

Maybe it's just me who notices that

I think the funniest thing about yesterday was seeing everyone run like Usain Bolt for standing room seats as soon as the doors opened. It was like Black Friday lol

You must not have been paying much attention this season. :silly:

The place was open most games, but the last two they kept it closed so it would be louder. Keeping it open doesn't give you as much of a home field advantage.

Archived