Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well most guys don't like their odd fetishes being broadcast to a wide audience.

He does a pretty good job of broadcasting it himself :)

Gentlemen - you are wasting your time. She prefers older men and has said so in this forum.

Older guys can bring her exquisite jewelry, travel vacations around the world, expensive clothing, and automobiles off the showroom floor. You can't compete and you are out of your league.

:D

You had me at "automobiles off the showroom floor" .... I saw my dream corvette on Barrett-Jackson the other night...

You see what your boobs to do guys skinsgirl

They haven't done anything! Jerk. :silly: ...but seriously

All you have on your side is TK. You think he scares me? :rotflmao:

Don't get me started, seriously. Cause I will go all out to make sure you get humiliated. Either that or your PM box will be full of messages from leg humpers.

I don't think he scares you but I'm pretty sure him + Jumbo + Zoony scare you...unless you don't care if you're banned from ES yet again.

And it's very hard to humiliate me. I know what you're talking about. You don't scare me. You would never actually do that and I wouldn't be embarrassed anyway. I would just probably kick your ass. And then you would be banned...

I don't think he scares you but I'm pretty sure him + Jumbo + Zoony scare you...unless you don't care if you're banned from ES yet again.

And it's very hard to humiliate me. I know what you're talking about. You don't scare me. You would never actually do that and I wouldn't be embarrassed anyway. I would just probably kick your ass. And then you would be banned...

Was it not you that said that ES would suck without me? So I'm calling your bluff, go ahead and tell Jumbo to ban me. I dare you to.

Archived