Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ahem, Clark Kent, why haven't you texted me back? Everyone is being mean tonight :(

Because it's damn near 2AM & I have to work tomorrow, but I keep getting woke up by my phone going off due to reported posts about Slacky & his drunken stupidity & vulgarity. Which, given his record here, should have just gotten him perma punted out of here. Especially since he just got back from another vacation. Now, if he's smart, he'll go sober up, hush up, quit texting me weaksauce such as "seriously dude...3 months? come one now. what did i do wrong this time?" before I just figure he'll never get a clue that this isn't his mom's basement where it's ok for him to constantly be a drunken idiot & think that no matter what he does, there are no consequences.

We were talking in Redskins chat earlier about how you would be great in that chat. You are one of the very few Cowboy fans that would be welcome there :silly:

lol I might have been in there if the Cowboys weren't playing at the same time as the Skins. But I can't be on the computer during Cowboys games. I just can't dual task like that.

Eddie Murphy and The Rock need to stop making kids movies. These guys were action stars. They made their living doing adult comedies and action movies. And then out of nowhere they started to shift priorities to films such as "The Adventures of Pluto Nash", "Norbit", etc. None of these movies are good. Get Smart was okay...but the point is both have toned down their act to focus on more "family friendly" audiences, and it's ridiculous. What happened to the old Rock who was in action movies, or the old Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop? Bring them back. Quit this family nonsense.

Eddie Murphy and The Rock need to stop making kids movies. These guys were action stars. They made their living doing adult comedies and action movies. And then out of nowhere they started to shift priorities to films such as "The Adventures of Pluto Nash", "Norbit", etc. None of these movies are good. Get Smart was okay...but the point is both have toned down their act to focus on more "family friendly" audiences, and it's ridiculous. What happened to the old Rock who was in action movies, or the old Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop? Bring them back. Quit this family nonsense.

The old Rock was the most electrifying man in sports entertainment, who would layeth the smackdown on all your candy asses if he so felt.

Archived