Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think a small amount of domestic violence should be legal. See, the problem is we take YEARS of *nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag* and internalize it. We keep our mouths shut, and unfortunately, for some guys when it comes out, it all comes out at the same time. Poor girl either gets her ass whipped, or he goes and kills her whole family....or all of his co-workers.

My theory is simple. She starts nagging, and it gets to the point where you're getting really aggravated *BAP!* quick backhand. Not enough to hurt her, just get her attention. You get your frustration out. She knows to stop hounding you. Nobody dies.

Support HH for President in 2012.

I think a small amount of domestic violence should be legal. See, the problem is we take YEARS of *nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag* and internalize it. We keep our mouths shut, and unfortunately, for some guys when it comes out, it all comes out at the same time. Poor girl either gets her ass whipped, or he goes and kills her whole family....or all of his co-workers.

My theory is simple. She starts nagging, and it gets to the point where you're getting really aggravated *BAP!* quick backhand. Not enough to hurt her, just get her attention. You get your frustration out. She knows to stop hounding you. Nobody dies.

It has to be a two way street so if you're getting on her nerves she gets to whack you.

Piss poor dude. Piss poor. I don't support women beaters on a freaking football team, yet alone for president.

You don't slap women. If you can't handle the person you have a relationship with, move on.

Piss poor dude. Piss poor. I don't support women beaters on a freaking football team, yet alone for president.

You don't slap women. If you can't handle the person you have a relationship with, move on.

And you support EVERYTHING that's ever been a part of every joke you've ever made??? Sheesh.

Open hand and it's legal lol

I say just wrestle until someone taps out.

Sorry, I must have missed the sarcasm in your post.

It's cool. It was pretty tasteless, but that's the kind of humor I like. Doesn't translate well on the interwebz I guess.

Lest there be any confusion, I in NO WAY support violence against women.

It's cool. It was pretty tasteless, but that's the kind of humor I like. Doesn't translate well on the interwebz I guess.

Lest there be any confusion, I in NO WAY support violence against women.

I don't agree with any of you. I try to beat it up every chance I get. My girl is out cold right now.

:evilg:

On a side note: Why do women think just because crap is on sale that they are not spending money ? It might be the only thing about women that I don't really understand.

It's not all women .... Anyone who has worked in sales or retail knows that there's a markup on any product .... Unless the item is on clearance and super cheap, the company is still making money off of you. :) And chances are if the item is on clearance and super cheap, they're still making money $$$.

It's not all women .... Anyone who has worked in sales or retail knows that there's a markup on any product .... Unless the item is on clearance and super cheap, the company is still making money off of you. :) And chances are if the item is on clearance and super cheap, they're still making money $$$.

Not like that. They all know that the business has to make their profit regardless.

Women I am talking about will indeed get a great deal on something. But just buy it because it is on sale.

My response is typically: "But you didn't need it".

Theirs: But it was on sale

Mine: But you spent money

Theirs: But I saved 50 bucks

Mine: But you still didn't need it and won't use it

Theirs: You just don't get it

Mine: Clearly, I don't

I don't mind spending money on whatever, and certainly am not cheap. I don't mind saving money and getting good deals either. I just don't understand the need to buy stuff just because it is on sale. I saw a Redskins hat at the mall the other day that I didn't have, it was on sale for 15 bucks or something...I thought about it and said...ehhh..I have about 30 Redskins hats as it is and only wear a hat maybe once or twice a week.

My girl has shoes and clothes that she has owned for years that still have tags on them. Because they were on sale.

Aren't there a lot of

in West Texas too

Just become a reporter for the Dallas Morning News then we can see you every day on Around the Horn with Jay Mariotti

Which reminds me I met Woody Paige once lol, well actually I didn't meet him but I was a few feet from him, he was talking to Hokie students after some show

yeah there is plenty of oil there too. lol

I actually worked as a research assistant for the Dallas Morning News up until about a year ago. But the DMN is a big-time newspaper and doing what I want to do there is gonna require me to work my way up first. Which is why I'm applying for numerous smaller jobs first.

So the people who live above me have to be the most inconsiderate people I've ever had to live around. The couple are always arguing loud as **** and their kid is constantly running and jumping around doing god knows what. They smoke on their balcony and decide to throw the cigarette buds on to my balcony while still lit. I've already gone up to their door twice to complain and the women apologized. It still hasn't changed a ****ing thing. It's driving me insane. So if I call the cops what should I say? Complain about public disturbance or what? I won't go up there again because i'll lose it and thats not going to help anything.

Archived