Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was sitting next to a hot girl at a bar today, and I was going to say hello to her but then she went to the jukebox. So then I drank 4 rum and cokes and came home to find my roomate with a hot 20 year old girl. We just played three games of beer pong and we shall see where this night goes.

Sorry that is probably a boring story but whatever....I regret not talking to the hot girl at the bar. But that is how life goes. Lonny Baxter could've been the best! Sorry I am inebriated and don't care.....:kungfu:

That smiley doesn't get used enough.

mC4Gnxt_2V4

I was sitting next to a hot girl at a bar today, and I was going to say hello to her but then she went to the jukebox. So then I drank 4 rum and cokes and came home to find my roomate with a hot 20 year old girl. We just played three games of beer pong and we shall see where this night goes.

What happened, can we have an update

^Ha whatup ixcuincle. Nothing really materialized last night other than me crushing **** in beer pong and just kicking it with my roomates and their hot girl friends. Another cute Latina girl came over and we talked, she was cool. No real story...

Today I have a 33 year old married MILF coming over though....that is all I will say about that. :maniac: I could probably create a thread about that one but I would probably get criticized.

Tell us! Those kinds of threads are the best threads!

Mischevious MissU! Okay...I won't start a thread about it but I'll give you a quick rundown. It isn't quite a thread worthy story yet.

In late October I was at a local dive bar in Hawthorne minding my own business sipping a vodka tonic. In walks a fairly attractive woman who sits down a couple stools away from me. She orders a drink and sorta looks sad. I'm typically a shy dude who needs a lot of courage to speak to some stranger, but I ask if everything is okay. She proceeds to tell me how she is having a hard time finding work, her two kids 13 and 4 are a handful, but mostly how she and her husband argue all the time and how he doesn't even pay attention to her anymore. She also mentions that he doesn't make love to her anymore. Well I am listening and consoling her when out of no where she goes, "Would you like to **** me?" I nearly spit out my vodka tonic all over the bar....no girl had ever said anything even close to that to me in my life. Well of course I say yes, the horny guy that I am, and I take her back to my house and screw her brains out.

Anyway, this has been going on ever since, but I sorta feel bad because I am the "cheatee" in an affair. But I like her and she really is in a bad marriage. All they do is argue, and I tell her to leave him but I think she is doing it for the kids' sake, she doesn't want to be on her own. He is the financial support. But why suffer through life? It is also very frustrating for me because I only see her like once a week maximum because she only has a babysitter twice a week Like today she texts me(all we do is text), "I'll be there at 2" then "I'll be there at 4 sorry" then "Husband got hm frm wrk & ive been fighting w/him for the last half hour. Cant talk rite now..." Ahhh! Meanwhile I'm sitting in my house horny as a toad waiting for her when I could be out doing other things. I am also slightly worried about her husband finding out...I don't want some dude showing up to my door with a baseball bat. But I don't want to end it because the sex is great and frankly I rarely ever get girls. To be honest it like never happens actually. So there you go...weird situation huh?

Can anyone think of a good drinking game for the Pro Bowl? I don't think I've watched the Pro Bowl in its entirety...maybe ever. But I think I'm gonna have some people over at my place for the game and I want to have a fun drinking game so we can get **** faced during it. :ols:

A shot every time someone intentionally misses a tackle?

:pfft:

One of my friends filled out an application to work at McDonalds for me and I just got an email from them. Jerks.

I ate waffles with cherry topping and whipped cream for lunch, ellios pizza for breakfast and camarones da la veracruzana in between. I also haven't gotten out of my pajamas yet today.

Archived