Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

FACTS! lol

You know what's funny though, me and my lady was talking about how now, we've seen her in more stuff than Julia Stiles. lol

Lily Simmons looks like that lady from Chuck.

Oh Shoot that’s like the whole Jessica Chastain Bryce Dallas Howard thing

I like waffles better than pancakes, I don't make either.

Breakfast is usually hash browns and one over easy egg, plus OJ.

Sometimes I make an English muffin or toast instead of hash browns or cheese grits and scrambled eggs. 

Sometimes I make a two egg cheese omelette with some bacon. Ummm, bacon!

21 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm torn, I know that booty is probably radioactive at this point, but I still find her attractive, especially since she finally dropped the Barbie act.  I think its cause I still respect her as an artist, though I know I'm a minority in places like the Hip Hop Thread, really liked Printprint.

I don't like that or find it appealing, but "Yay or Nay" is always an entirely different conversation.

Just aint the same though, when it's already there, vs muscle, vs injection (never gone that route though). I'd rather everyone make the best of what is already inside them. 

Cheese scrambled eggs and some grits with simply...butter, salt, pepper. 

We have a deal miss. 

Omelette... I'm there. I break the eggs nearly all the time to create a scramble instead. Pfft. 

I'll make the waffles. You bring the butter and I'll have the syrup. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I don't like that or find it appealing, but "Yay or Nay" is always an entirely different conversation.

Just aint the same though, when it's already there, vs muscle, vs injection (never gone that route though). I'd rather everyone make the best of what is already inside them. 

I can respect that.  I'm not sure I buy the whole injection/implant stuff yet, but at least she hasn't Lil Kim'd herself.  That was an unfortunate loss for society.

Think I've hinted at this before, but how I feel about a female as an artist does have an affect on how attractive I find them.  Perfect example is Lindsey Stirling, take away that violin and she's just another skinny white chick to me.

And I love Beyonce's new "F You" attitude since the Beyonce album, but that's just me.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I can respect that.  I'm not sure I buy the whole injection/implant stuff yet, but at least she hasn't Lil Kim'd herself.  That was an unfortunate loss for society.

Think I've hinted at this before, but how I feel about a female as an artist does have an affect on how attractive I find them.  Perfect example is Lindsey Stirling, take away that violin and she's just another skinny white chick to me.

And I love Beyonce's new "F You" attitude since the Beyonce album, but that's just me.

I actually hate her new change, but that doesn't change how I view her.

I also agree about the music influencing the sex appeal. Like with me, it was Sade, Toni Braxton, and Teena Marie. Not that they weren't already sexy, but their voices just made them like supernaturally sexy

Also the newish girl ZZ Ward, who more fits what you're talking about. Damn voice could cut me down to nothing

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I actually hate her new change, but that doesn't change how I view her.

I also agree about the music influencing the sex appeal. Like with me, it was Sade, Toni Braxton, and Teena Marie. Not that they weren't already sexy, but their voices just made them like supernaturally sexy

Also the newish girl ZZ Ward, who more fits what you're talking about. Damn voice could cut me down to nothing

Good call on Sade, one of my first crushes.  Parents used to play Smooth Jazz 105.9 all the time back in the day exposed me to her, then saw one of her concerts when she did most of it barefoot.  I'd let her get me pregnant for sure.  People have talked trash about Alicia Keys acne for years, but that's still my boo.

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Good call on Sade, one of my first crushes.  Parents used to play Smooth Jazz 105.9 all the time back in the day exposed me to her, then saw one of her concerts when she did most of it barefoot.  I'd let her get me pregnant for sure.  People have talked trash about Alicia Keys acne for years, but that's still my boo.

Get me pregnant is a good phrase. That's how powerful it would've been(hell, would be). Don't think I'd be able to control myself if I was in the front row and saw her doing No Ordinary Love, barefoot.

I'd probably die in a tornado of bullets before I got to her to ask for her hand in marriage, but it would've been worth it just to at least have them beautiful brown eyes gaze upon me, before i bled out

105.9 was my ****, too. Shame what happened to it. That was one of the first things I learned about this area. Never even knew what smooth jazz was

52 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Oh man selfie portrait mode is changing the game for dick pics. Never looked better

Small phone options are working out better for you it seems. 

You realize that if you can chop down tree with it...you're in a good spot. 

18 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

What happened to Smooth Jazz? I know it's not off, but was it Shady.

Serious.

Those voices NEVER last as far as popularity for more than a decade. 

My wife loves Sia ...I won't crap on her, the lady can sing...

They are niche, and never get to be more than that. 

All of the songs sound so similar that folks start to ignore them. 

I took a screen shot of my phone the other day about some Go-go show in DC...reality is...outside of DC...who cares ?

Wizards game in December.

EU, JYB, and DJ Kool. 

18 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

What happened to Smooth Jazz? I know it's not off, but was it Shady.

Oh, and listen to the old school stuff. Amazing vocals and instrumentals.

I miss that also, Sade was just another to me. 3 good songs maybe ? 

Gonna try to respond in chronological order, hope I get it all...some days I come home to 5 posts here in the RTT, some days a couple pages, like today...:ols:

Marilyn is a timeless beauty.  As someone else put it, voluptuous.  In her era, my thighs would be normal.  :D

I can only watch so many shows too...and I've been watching a few for 40+ years, so yes...my soaps take priority.  Only thing I watch other than soaps and sports is news, history, natgeo, discovery...and Bill Maher.  I can only waste so much time on "entertainment"...I've always loved to learn, so I think knowledge on real stuff, especially right now...it's too important...even if it's about aliens and Machu Picchu. 

@Riggo-toni...y'all have a great safe trip!  I look forward to pics (hint, hint).  Some of us may never get to do that, so please share!

To LSF's breakfast choices...kinda like you, I make a well toasted english muffin (or two pieces of toast) with two sunnyside up eggs, just salt & pepper.  (While I love eggs bene like no other human on Earth, without the sauce & canadian bacon, it's so much lighter on the bad stuff.) 

Did I get everything?  ~Except commenting on someone's cheeks (and yes, those looked nice)...that's all I got.~ 

Hope everyone's well...and I tell ya somethin' else...I keep gettin' kudos for my QB after I shared my Stadium knowledge about Kirk having damn near every stat Brady does except wins.  People are believing, and actually admitting that we'd be awesome without the injuries.  /fball talk

Hail, y'all!

6 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Too much at once you little person. Geez. 

Bill Maher was a great show a few weeks ago though. 

Better than Penn and Teller by far. 

I watch his stand-ups too.  I'd be in his hot tub if this was a different coast.  We be passin' it like, Haaeeeyyy...

There's something deeply satisfying over a simple chippy tea (dinner) of chips (fries) and gravy. And that was nice, thick gravy. 

Just saying. 

34 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

...... / fball talk ....

Quit it! I stopped venturing into the Stadium to avoid that nonsense!

Don't you ruin this place of ours with that!

Hail. 

24 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

There's something deeply satisfying over a simple chippy tea (dinner) of chips (fries) and gravy. And that was nice, thick gravy. 

Hail. 

Stop! You’re just stringing words together now. That may work on hose English, but not us Muricans 

Archived