Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I need to visit a Calvin and Hobbes site to decipher. Or I can run away from home to the Yukon - I can make Northern Canada by late afternoon.

I think I'm straying too far from the spirit of the thread with extended conversations, but I have some great C & H tomes I'd loan ya. :D

I have confidence in you. It's really simple if hard (given rap).

The rules that have always been in place about content & vulgarity (pic or text) since Day One didn't just disappear because a few members decided to have a rap contest. :)

Imagined how surprised we were when such bright people all of sudden thought out of nowhere it would be just fine and dandy (miss you George) to talk about "licking muffs" and "****imng moms" and "sticking peens in various holes" etc etc. :)

You have some stiff competition (no pun intended) with what's hapeping in dc/o7's thread and natty is still pumpin' so double down and make it happen---this is your one shot :D

lol.......we just thought it was okay bc TK seemed cool with it all....so I was just like, cool, I'll run with it then. Imagine my surprise when I got banned for it three days later! But it's all understood. And I will cool it down for the next round. It will depend on the style the voters like- bc I don't like all of that "Talib Kweli" type stuff they're rappin' in there. I like it funny and silly, and I will do it without vulgarity.

You should have seen my fantasy football league this past year, though. Everyone was making up raps about the other people's teams, and you would have had a field day with that craziness.

In any case, I will prove you all proud!!!!!!!

lol.......we just thought it was okay bc TK seemed cool with it all....so I was just like, cool, I'll run with it then. Imagine my surprise when I got banned for it three days later! But it's all understood. And I will cool it down for the next round. It will depend on the style the voters like- bc I don't like all of that "Talib Kweli" type stuff they're rappin' in there. I like it funny and silly, and I will do it without vulgarity.

You should have seen my fantasy football league this past year, though. Everyone was making up raps about the other people's teams, and you would have had a field day with that craziness.

In any case, I will prove you all proud!!!!!!!

Well said, m'lady. And yeh, that's why the "timeouts" were made 24 hrs instead of the traditional week, cuz we figured there was some "assuming" that was understandable---and hence all the warnings made before any other bans. But that's all behind us now. :cool2:

Most of ya'all have some serious skills on display, IMO. But you seem to have the firm grip on the heart and heat of it. But then, wtf do I know? :D

I'm Old School.

How are some people up when it's a Monday night and 1:50am on the east coast? Do most of you not have to wake up early? Can you wake up early regardless? I'm so old and rickety these days, staying up past midnight is a tough effort.

How are some people up when it's a Monday night and 1:50am on the east coast? Do most of you not have to wake up early? Can you wake up early regardless? I'm so old and rickety these days, staying up past midnight is a tough effort.

I get off work late. Sleeping in, rules!:D

walking with a piping hot cup of coffe and sneezing is a painful thing.:D

there are many hazardous times to sneeze, especially when its a sudden sneeze for which you can't prepare.

How about sneezing after having worked out your abs? They are dead tired and then tense right up in a fight of pain as your body heaves in the act of sneeze. Those ones are worse when you can anticipate it 'cause you have that moment to think to yourself '****, this is not gonna feel good at all.'

there are many hazardous times to sneeze, especially when its a sudden sneeze for which you can't prepare.

How about sneezing after having worked out your abs? They are dead tired and then tense right up in a fight of pain as your body heaves in the act of sneeze. Those ones are worse when you can anticipate it 'cause you have that moment to think to yourself '****, this is not gonna feel good at all.'

eww, that does hurt.

Just found out my ex was cheating on me for a month. Then found out that when she was talking to me after we broke up, telling me she still loved me, she was also seeing three other guys.

Livid isn't the word right now.

Damn! :(

Sorry bro.

Do you think it was wrong of me to say to her (when I found out she started dating one of the guys last night):

"Someday... I hope you walk by me with him.... This way when I crush his skull and make him bleed... and laugh while he was lying there...I can get satisfaction from it."

She responds "What did he do?"

Me: "Nothing, I just want to watch you watch him suffer."

Of course, going to jail isn't on my priority list and I wouldn't do it unless he provoked me... But that felt really good to say. In fact, that's pretty much all it was... Anger relief. It helped.

Oh and the best part is, the guy she's dating was dating her best friend up until Saturday... When her best friend found out my ex and her guy were doing the dirty.

This girl is full of win.

Glad I didn't give her the ring I bought her.

Do you think it was wrong of me to say to her (when I found out she started dating one of the guys last night):

"Someday... I hope you walk by me with him.... This way when I crush his skull and make him bleed... and laugh while he was lying there...I can get satisfaction from it."

She responds "What did he do?"

Me: "Nothing, I just want to watch you watch him suffer."

Of course, going to jail isn't on my priority list and I wouldn't do it unless he provoked me... But that felt really good to say. In fact, that's pretty much all it was... Anger relief. It helped.

I think so long as it is just anger relief by words and not by physical actions, you did what I would have done. The anger and pain that she caused is great, I'm sure. If it were me, I would try my best to take the high road and take the time to hang out with the boys and try and forget her. Moving on is much much easier said than done. However, it truly is the best thing that you can do. It's apparent that she wasn't ready to commit to something as long term as you'd like. I'd try and look at it as her loss and move on to a girl that would be worth your time and effort.

If she did this to you, she will probably do it to him and so on and so forth. It will be an endless cycle unless she grows up. Hopefully by that time you will have already found that someone worth your time.

Just found out my ex was cheating on me for a month. Then found out that when she was talking to me after we broke up, telling me she still loved me, she was also seeing three other guys.

Livid isn't the word right now.

Welcome to the club, Dawg! You'll be alright.

I think so long as it is just anger relief by words and not by physical actions, you did what I would have done. The anger and pain that she caused is great, I'm sure. If it were me, I would try my best to take the high road and take the time to hang out with the boys and try and forget her. Moving on is much much easier said than done. However, it truly is the best thing that you can do. It's apparent that she wasn't ready to commit to something as long term as you'd like. I'd try and look at it as her loss and move on to a girl that would be worth your time and effort.

If she did this to you, she will probably do it to him and so on and so forth. It will be an endless cycle unless she grows up. Hopefully by that time you will have already found that someone worth your time.

Man, that story sounds familiar, doesn't it? I'm glad I'm doing better with my matter. Stick close to ES Dawg. These guys got me through some really tough times and talked some good sense into me when I was on a ragged edge of doing some stupid ****.

Did you hear about the Ray Allen trade that almost went down?

Yes I did hear of it. In fact my original post here dealt with that until I further read the Detroit Free Press article which was not optimistic of the trade, so I edited the post.

I wouldn't be surprised, there have been rumors the last couple of days regarding the Pistons signing Ben Gordon, trading Rip, etc. I don't know if I want Stuckey gone though. He is the SG of the future.

Trading Chauncey was ignorant :mad:

Yes I did hear of it. In fact my original post here dealt with that until I further read the Detroit Free Press article which was not optimistic of the trade, so I edited the post.

I wouldn't be surprised, there have been rumors the last couple of days regarding the Pistons signing Ben Gordon, trading Rip, etc. I don't know if I want Stuckey gone though. He is the SG of the future.

Trading Chauncey was ignorant :mad:

I didn't hear anything about it until this morning. I think that would've been a dumb trade for the Celtics. Rondo played extremely well in the playoffs and Ray Allen can still play.

If anything the Pistons need to get younger. Ben Gordon wouldn't be a bad fit there at all. The Pistons need a good shooter that can take over a game, they don't have that right now. And yes, trading Chauncey was a HORRIBLE idea!

Archived