Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

so uh..... i just got back from being banned for the first time in the 4 years i've been on this site. And everyone else is banned, too :(

anybody out there?

Must've done something bad huh? Mike is gone for three months - have no idea what happened there. Toe Jam and cjc got into a war of words - ugly stuff.

Must've done something bad huh? Mike is gone for three months - have no idea what happened there. Toe Jam and cjc got into a war of words - ugly stuff.

for my slick rappin' abilities....I took one for the team, but I got some solid rhymes out before the close

Never assume anything you hear about moderator actions is "what it is" since only "they" really ever know all the story on "what's up" with those matters. :paranoid:

Once I "crossed over" I was transmorgified by all the secret files and unseen goins-on, I telz ya!

Never assume anything you hear about moderator actions is "what it is" since only "they" really ever know all the story on "what's up" with those matters. :paranoid:

Once I "crossed over" I was transmorgified by all the secret files and unseen goins-on, I telz ya!

I need to visit a Calvin and Hobbes site to decipher. Or I can run away from home to the Yukon - I can make Northern Canada by late afternoon.

well, at least I read that you were rooting for me to win that rap competition.... I just don't know what to rap about now....i don't wanna get in trouble again:(

I have confidence in you. It's really simple if hard (given rap).

The rules that have always been in place about content & vulgarity (pic or text) since Day One didn't just disappear because a few members decided to have a rap contest. :)

Imagined how surprised we were when such bright people all of sudden thought out of nowhere it would be just fine and dandy (miss you George) to talk about "licking muffs" and "****imng moms" and "sticking peens in various holes" etc etc. :)

You have some stiff competition (no pun intended) with what's hapeping in dc/o7's thread and natty is still pumpin' so double down and make it happen---this is your one shot :D

Archived