Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

figures. i bet people are going to try and sell them on ebay or something lol. man i really wanted to go. i wanted to see wale!!

seen him twice :)

but yeah i wanted to see weezer and hook up with girls haha guess it wont be happening :sigh:

seen him twice :)

but yeah i wanted to see weezer and hook up with girls haha guess it wont be happening :sigh:

this sucks! damn it!

i just tried another promo code: IRVING and that didn't work either. it says they just went on presale at 10am. so if they sold out already thats crazy.

Anything with "Texas" in it is good. ;)

As far as food...

Texas de Brazil. Doesn't get much better than that.

update:

i got facebook to remove my username that i stupidly chose to be "papiculo"

buenosdiaz: 1

facebook: 0

Papiculo? Are you serious?

You are. Ouch.

I mentioned a friend of mine a while back. He is somebody who I work with on a daily basis. He is a parts supplier for the Service Station that I work at. I speak with him on a daily basis.

My previous post mentioned that he has cancer. I have learned more information about the situation. The cancer is all over. The doctors can't really tell where it started. What they can say is that he isn't well off. They are going to try radiation treatment if he agrees to it. From my end, it doesn't look very good for him and I doubt I will ever deal with him on a professional level again.

From what I hear, his spirits are high. I also said in the other post that it couldn't have happened to a better guy. I hope that somehow he makes it out OK.

OMG, Tell her I said HI..!!!:silly:

I love her- she is so damn funny~

She was pretty good last night. A LOT of stuff about her mom and a ton of references to the Real Housewives (all the seasons, lol), including a hilarious bit about the white woman from Atlanta.

The thing that I love about Kathy Griffin is she will start her show talking about one thing, and will go on like 500 tangents through the hour and a half, but will ALWAYS end up right back where she started. It's very impressive.

Highlight of the night for me was when she did her Celine impression. LOL. That's always been a fav of mine.

She also mentioned how she's so proud she's finally won over the lesbians, haha.

edit: OH! Actually, highlight for me was when she started talking about the tool/major douche that John from John and Kate + Eight is.

I'm tired of people posting these stupid comments like "I hope he burns in hell" in the Michael Jackson remembrance thread. I wish they'd at least give us a single day of remorse!

qft

Damn vultures they are.

All I know about Kathy Griffin is the Seinfeld episode where she was making fun of Jerry and Jerry got all upset lol.

Archived