Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I need to rewatch Rescue Me. Probably forgotten half the episodes seeing as I watched them live, and the Pilot was like 11 years ago. So many gorgeous women to grace that show.

Hell yeah.  I keep watching it through, mostly background noise while I game, but I still pick up on stuff I missed the first two times through.  That's the big problem I have with power watching shows with a lot of seasons on Netflix.  It starts to get all jumbled together lol.

Brenda and Eddie were the

Popular steadies

And the king and the queen

Of the prom

Riding around with the car top

Down and the radio on

Nobody looked any finer

Or was more of a hit at the

Parkway Diner

We never knew we could want more

Than that out of life

Surely Brenda and Eddie would

Always know how to survive

Cyborg will annihilate Ronda, the same way she did my girl Gina Carano.

Gina and Ronda are much more pleasing to the eye, but they ain't ready for Cyborg. She fights like a ****ing man. If somebody td me she was a "post op," I'd believe them.

a man from Wisconsin, has eaten 27,985 Big Macs from McDonald's since 1972. Well, May 17, 1972, to be exact. That's the day that Frank's father sold him his car. In his words, that was the day he "now has a way of getting to McDonald's."

a man from Wisconsin, has eaten 27,985 Big Macs from McDonald's since 1972. Well, May 17, 1972, to be exact. That's the day that Frank's father sold him his car. In his words, that was the day he "now has a way of getting to McDonald's."

Still doesn't make sense to drive to McDonalds 27,000+ times so now I can see why you make one trip and get a week's worth of big macs to store in your fridge

Edit: Also, there is a future headline about a man from Wisconsin that just has the most massive heart attack ever, so bad his heart just exploded out of his chest

Yeah, gonna stay clear from posting in the Jenner ESPY thread.......disappointed in some of the comments I read in there earlier today.  Looks like it will be on it's way to being the next cluster **** of a thread in the Tailgate.

haha, I thought I would do the same. Go for it man.

Dislike it when people insert themselves in other people's business.

Church, doc. But the way people find their way into others' business is crazy.

****ing human beings. **** outta my biz, cuzzo.

Self proclaimed food expert ...never mind.

Momma, I have a feeling that he was eating more than one per trip many times.

After his first experience eating a Big Mac, Frank made it his life's mission to devote himself to the McDonald's meal.

"I promised myself that no matter how rotten things got, I would have a Big Mac every day."

haha, I thought I would do the same. Go for it man.

Go for it.

LOL, it's tempting.  But I've reached my participation quota for ongoing controversial topics in the Tailgate.  

Only reason I even knew Jenner won an espy was because I was flipping channels waiting on the wife to come back to start watching Extant and stopped on that channel.

Archived