Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Odd how the NBA playoffs get more pub in the media than the NHL playoffs even though it's very apparent that the NHL playoffs have been better.

Lol @ this...media starts off with discussion of the NBA playoff games. No discussion on Game 4 of Calgary - Chicago or Washington - New York? Come on MSM

The lockout hurt the NHL more than people want to admit. No one cares anymore, IMO the lockout was at a critical point for popularity. The NHL and the players blew it.

And the NBA playoffs have been pretty good so far except for a few games.

Well they're so mysterious. Just say wassup people!!!!!!!!!! It's nothin but love and support here in the tailgate!

That's ok, thanks though. Its a personal issue, and I'm not looking for advice. This is the Random thread, after all. So I thought it fit the qualification of being random. haha

:D

On Monday I bought cookies to take into work. I ate two of them Monday night after I got home, two more Tuesday night, one last night, and I just ate one today. There are now only 4 cookies left. That's not enough to take into work so I'll just have to finish off the rest of them!!

The lockout hurt the NHL more than people want to admit. No one cares anymore, IMO the lockout was at a critical point for popularity. The NHL and the players blew it.

And the NBA playoffs have been pretty good so far except for a few games.

I would say that the sport has improved since the lockout, by removing an unpopular overtime system and replacing it with a shootout. Hockey ratings have climbed up again, and the sport is popular again. The myth of the NHL being unpopular is simply untrue, especially in markets like Chicago and Philadelphia where attendance for Bulls and Flyers games is better than those for Bulls and Sixers games. Hilarious. :hysterical:

As for the NBA playoffs they often coincide with the NHL playoffs and I've been following the NHL playoffs every night. The NBA playoffs have declined since that epic Kings-Lakers series way back in the day. I guess I'll follow the Celtics series just to see how embarrassing they are without KG but that's it.

They are building and In N Out burger here!!! Life is good. Mmmmmm.....animal style burger and fries.

ew, there's one next door to me. I don't like In N Out.

Today I bought hard-boiled eggs for breakfast at the grocery store. I just opened them and one of them is FROZEN! EW!

ew, there's one next door to me. I don't like In N Out.

Today I bought hard-boiled eggs for breakfast at the grocery store. I just opened them and one of them is FROZEN! EW!

I think that if I lived out in Cali I wouldn't be as excited as I am. But I only get to eat In n Out twice a year. And I didn't know that they sold hard boiled eggs at the store. That would save me a lot of time when making potato salad.

Nobody knows about JAG???

Thought this show was off the air.

I think that if I lived out in Cali I wouldn't be as excited as I am. But I only get to eat In n Out twice a year. And I didn't know that they sold hard boiled eggs at the store. That would save me a lot of time when making potato salad.

I've only been to In N Out like three times. Just not that appealing to my palate.

At the grocery store they sell hard boiled eggs 2 a pack (or 1 a pack) for a quick breakfast on the go. BUT...(and I just learned this last month) at Trader Joe's they have a full bag of like 10 hardboiled eggs already peeled! I only know this because my mom got it last time I was back home. That, to me, is awesome.

Archived