Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I just had the best nap ever for the past 2 and 1/2 hours.

I thought it was 7 AM.

haha, dude i can clearly remember several times when i woke up and thought it was a different time than it really was. one time i woke up in the evening after taking a nap after gettin home from school. i though it was already morning and i thought i was late until i realized what time it was...

another time, i had gone to bed real early for some reason and i woke up, thinking i was getting up on time to get ready for school, i brushed teeth, showered, got ready and everything, i even went downstairs. it wasnt until i was making breakfast that i looked at the clock and it read 10:50....PM..HAHA

i woke up after several hours and got ready for school before it even passed midnight...embarassing :doh:

you got 2 though...as long as it wasnt "colt is hot" or "cooley's penis..." youre good :silly:

Don't try to be all nice now... women can hold grudges like a muther... (and those posts were just requests to get my original handle changed). I've ventured into the stadium a time or two... it skeers me :doh:

have you gone to the User CP and tried to select one?

I had no idea we needed to, or were able to select our avatar.

So I went and selected an avatar, but the picture doesn't show up during the selection process, or after.

I just see that red "x" that you get when there is a display problem.

I can see everyone else's avatar, but mine is the red X.

How do I fix that ?

I had no idea we needed to, or were able to select our avatar.

So I went and selected an avatar, but the picture doesn't show up during the selection process, or after.

I just see that red "x" that you get when there is a display problem.

I can see everyone else's avatar, but mine is the red X.

How do I fix that ?

i don't know, when i go i can see different avatars but not all of them

Archived