Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

oh i always wait to do things last minute...im trying to at least study and memorize this chart for econ instead of waiting til tmw night to study everything

I have an econ quiz tomorrow morning at 9:30 and a 2 paragraph rough draft thing of a final paper due at 10:30. I haven't started the paper, and I haven't studied at all.:doh:

I made some Texas chili tonight for friends and knocked one guy on his ass he thought it was so hot. lol.gif Of course, he isn't from Texas, so it's understandable. :D

lots of beef + onions + garlic + beer + brisket + bbq sauce + ground cumin + brown sugar + paprika + cayenne pepper + chili powder + jalapenos = :drool: and :mmm:

For those who are behind in your college work - leave the forum and get an hour of work in before you call it a night.

Do not return to the forum until your work is completed. That is an order.

Or go drink at a bar to forget about the work you have to do. Then come back and get on ES...tis the life of a college student...wish I took your advice though...

I have an econ quiz tomorrow morning at 9:30 and a 2 paragraph rough draft thing of a final paper due at 10:30. I haven't started the paper, and I haven't studied at all.:doh:
Damn, that's as bad as I was. Who's your econ professor?

Saturday will be the greatest day of the year so far.

Who else here is going to Draft Day Party?

Me. But you know that. :)
what are you guys trying to say!???!?! That I'm a MAN?!?! Is that what you think of me, Slacky?!?!?!? After our rendezvous(es?- what's the plural for rendezvous?) at Chick Fil A?!!??!
apparently the singular and the plural of the word are the same
The spelling is. The pronunciation is not. :)
I was about to thread bomb the girls thread, then I saw a tag that said "mods ban boys who post"
Yeah, I was proud of that one - five words and I still had 3 character places left over :silly:
I hate that it's so easy to convince me to go downtown....:doh:
Downtown Blacksburg? Does that even count? :silly:

OH A BAR! I thought you were gone from here too long to be just "going downtown.";);)

Haha gosh I can't believe I said that last night without thinking about the repercussions...whatever - that's a funny comment...but, you never know? :silly:

Downtown Blacksburg? Does that even count? :silly:

Um YES...especially during hocky playoffs/most sports games/Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays...we have some really fun bars actually :D

You are more than welcome to come see for yourself as long as you bring some Sunshine :silly:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I hate when you get drunk and then for some reason wake up early in the morning....:whoknows: :(

So we have an optional staff meeting after school today to voice what we want in our new principal (our principal is resigning in june bc everyone hates him).

Here's my list of requirements:

1) NOT A MICROMANAGER

2) is not socially inept like our current principal!

3) does not need to have as much contact with us as our current principal does! Seriously, I have never worked somewhere where I have so much contact with my boss. Doesn't he have better stuff to do??? More important work to do???

4) is not consumed with data! Care about test scores, fine, but can you please not make every little thing in life about data? "The data shows....."

5) Discipline the kids with a heavy hand! Don't let them get away with anything!

6) Try not to threaten the new teachers with their jobs if they do not take on extracurriculars like tutoring before and after school, then not say anything to the tenured teachers if they don't

7) Let us teach with novels!!! Let us use other curriculum besides what we have!!!

8) Please do not play crappy music over the announcements every morning.

9)Don't scare and alienate your staff, so much so that about 20 people did not attend our Christmas party bc you were going to be there!

10) Don't try to pass off YOUR ideas as the Curriculum leaders' ideas.

Or go drink at a bar to forget about the work you have to do. Then come back and get on ES...tis the life of a college student...wish I took your advice though...

Extremeskins helped me avoid a lot of work in college. And now as a grad student, its not much better.

If my advisor knew how much time I spend on here, he would not be pleased.

Archived