Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why does my ex boyfriend (like from college) randomly start sending me facebook messages every couple months. They're not even interesting facebook messages. Just like "hey, what's up? are you still in dc?" Yes dumbass I'm still in DC can you not read that in the LOCATION section of my Facebook profile which you had to click on to send me this message???

Why does my ex boyfriend (like from college) randomly start sending me facebook messages every couple months. They're not even interesting facebook messages. Just like "hey, what's up? are you still in dc?" Yes dumbass I'm still in DC can you not read that in the LOCATION section of my Facebook profile which you had to click on to send me this message???

probably because he wants to keep in contact with you. he probably still has some feelings for you, or is just genuinely interested in your life.

I find myself doing it sometimes...my first lady friend (former Titans cheerleader) is getting married...I feel old :(

I need to come up with 2000 dollars ASAP

Stripping.

Extremeskins helped me avoid a lot of work in college. And now as a grad student, its not much better.

If my advisor knew how much time I spend on here, he would not be pleased.

Yeah it's great help with procrastinating :D If I spent half as much time doing work as I do on here I'd have straight A's...well I'd have easier A's anyway without having to rush my work hahah :silly:

just trying to make small talk because he likes you. I say block his ass :silly:

Stripping.

Yeah it's great help with procrastinating :D If I spent half as much time doing work as I do on here I'd have straight A's...well I'd have easier A's anyway without having to rush my work hahah :silly:

The thing is that you've got to learn to use this as a stress reliever from reality. Studying can be a *****. And sometimes I need a thread like the one on Heroin being cheaper than a 6 pack to take my mind off my work and just waste a few hours.

bigger question - why are you friends with your ex boyfriend on facebook?

anyways,

the girls only thread reminds me of going to the zoo or something. I find myself going in there reading some things and just generally observing what is going on there but confined to just that. I am not allowed to interact in the thread but it intrigues me.

bigger question - why are you friends with your ex boyfriend on facebook?

really? why FB friends??!?! i dont get this from people that all of a sudden somebody is supposed to disappear from your life. I understand people usually arent friends but FB?

I've almost drunk facebook messaged my elementary/middle school boyfriend many times. He's REALLY HOT NOW!!!!!

i had sex with my elementary school GF last year when I came home. it was really weird. we hadnt seen each other since the 6th grade and hooked up out in White Oak.

I wont accept my ***** ass ex...she can ****ing forget it. I dont want to know what goes on in her life. Her request will just sit there...untouched...forever.

lol y'all are crazy

its facebook

anyways i suppose this comes out of a sense of not wanting to know about her love life if thats the case you havent gotten over her

in terms of worrying about your current gf being facebook friends with an ex i think thats insecurity

I mean you have to be pretty petty to "defriend" somebody IMO

I wont accept my ***** ass ex...she can ****ing forget it. I dont want to know what goes on in her life. Her request will just sit there...untouched...forever.

lol, angry much?

And you should just leave it. It's her way of being nosy and staying in your life even though you're not going out anymore

lol y'all are crazy

its facebook

anyways i suppose this comes out of a sense of not wanting to know about her love life if thats the case you havent gotten over her

Yeah, it was hard to do...its been 4 months without talking to her after 2 years of on and off again ****.

She still sends me dumbass texts...she knows I want nothing to do with her..I think she does it to piss me off :D

lol, angry much?

And you should just leave it. It's her way of being nosy and staying in your life even though you're not going out anymore

Exactly, that's why she can ****ing forget it. She requests me and then changes her profile pic to kissing her bf....***** please, go **** yourself.

theres nothing wrong with facebook period.

i found out that i am wolverine.

i am a traitor when it comes to a zombie attack

i scored 100% on how well i know women

well played

anyways you can comment on her new bf being a tool, etc

the possibilities of making your ex girlfriend question herself for ever dating you are endless as she looks at pictures of you beer bonging while smacking a drunk girls ass

well played

anyways you can comment on her new bf being a tool, etc

the possibilities of making your ex girlfriend question herself for ever dating you are endless as she looks at pictures of you beer bonging while smacking a drunk girls ass

oh yeah!!

the one thing I do hate though about FB is that I left Myspace because it was so cheesy. but now it all seems to be creeping over to FB as well.

maybe i should join twitter and be the real grown up that I am. :doh:

I won't friend my ex-boyfriend. Ex "friends" from college, sure, but my 1 ex I was with for like 5 years on and off...no way. He actually sent me a message 2 weeks ago and I hadn't talked to him in THREE YEARS. My heart like stopped beating for a sec when I saw the notification in my email. We ended things really badly.

But I AM glad that HE was the first one to contact ME. I win :)

Archived