Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i played rock band for the first time the other night. i was the singer. it was really easy, but i only went up to hard before we started playing poker instead. anybody play it on expert? what's the difference?

Rock Band is the ****. Much better than Guitar Hero in my opinion. Love playing the drums.

It is incredibly harder on expert, especially with the drums. Vocals are the easiest of the bunch. Just cause you beat it on hard doesn't mean you're the next American Idol. :silly:

Rock Band is the ****. Much better than Guitar Hero in my opinion. Love playing the drums.

It is incredibly harder on expert, especially with the drums. Vocals are the easiest of the bunch. Just cause you beat it on hard doesn't mean you're the next American Idol. :silly:

i haven't played the drums or bass. I was kickin ass though!! 95% on Medium, then we went on to sing Bon Jovi (I picked the songs of course). I have guitar hero for XBox360 here, but now I want to get one of the singing games! I think it will be too easy, though. I don't want to get Rock Band bc my boyfriend is sooo stubborn and won't play.

dude, I played drums on rock band and had it set to easy...I think I maxed out at like 75%. THAT **** WAS NOT EASY!

yeah, the girl who was playing the drums was having a tough time....i was watching her like, "dude, seriously? just hit the color!"

but i didn't try it, so i would probably have embarassed myself

Archived