Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your vehicle may have expired."

I will **** that person or persons up who thought that was a bright business venture!!

I got the call on the way home.

Urge to kill...RISING!!!!

I get calls AND **** in the mail. :wtf: I don't care if my goddamn warranty expires mother ****er! Stop calling me!

Took me an hour and a half to get home today. Should take me an hour during rush, or 40 mins non rush. But today it rained. That means everybody on the road becomes either one of two things: a) a ****ing idiot or B) a flaming *******. Everybody but me. No more signaling, yielding, and while you're at it, try real hard to **** everybody on the road. :wtf:

It's actually good for my ego, because compared to these *******s, I'm a master driver. I'm in the top 98 percentile. Seriously.

Is it wrong to take pictures of abnormally large poos you take and trick people into looking at the pic?:silly:

In college, we used to do that and stick the pictures on the wall over the communal stalls, just to gross people out/piss them off. They never figured out who's poos they were.*

*Never once were any of my creations used.

In college, we used to do that and stick the pictures on the wall over the communal stalls, just to gross people out/piss them off. They never figured out who's poos they were.*

*Never once were any of my creations used.

thats nasty. my current room mate/friend used to send his **** pics to me all the time and thru text msgs. i think its completely disgusting but he thinks its funny. sometimes i would be sleeping in, i wake up to a pic msg, and its jsut **** in the toilet. but ive stopped opening pic msgs from him. i just delete it right away.

I'm glad none of that poop picture crap happened during college. We did have the typical college crap though, people pulling fire alarms at 3 AM. Why would you do that? I'm trying to ****ing sleep.

I mean, you're fast asleep and then BLARRRRRR BLARRRRRRRRR...one time I was really feeling tired so I was like **** it I'll sleep through that **** and then BLARRRR BLARRRRRRR and I was like I might as well go.

Other than that people would draw certain parts of the human anatomy on those whiteboards people have on their doors...and then the RA once made a comment about those certain parts of the human anatomy and why males would draw that certain part of the human anatomy lol

While I'm reminiscing about college I never got along with most of my roommates. One blasted music all day which was fast-paced and I can't stand that kind of music. One of them was ok but I had to move out, the other one was a Ravens fan and he was fine and then the rest blasted music but when they weren't blasting music they were fine

How were your college roommates...ps I don't keep in contact with any of them except once but that's a long story

Archived