Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I need a picture. :evilg:

I got it cut shorter than usual and as I was getting it cut they were talking on the radio about how men don't like short hair and women who get their hair cut short don't like sex, lol. My stylist (who has really short hair) and I had a good laugh at that.

I got it cut shorter than usual and as I was getting it cut they were talking on the radio about how men don't like short hair and women who get their hair cut short don't like sex, lol. My stylist (who has really short hair) and I had a good laugh at that.

Pics or it didn't happen.

When I came to bed last night, my wife smelled nice. I asked what it was, and she said she had put lotion on. I asked her if she had placed the lotion in the basket.

Turns out, women don't like lines from Silence of the Lambs when you're in bed together. Who knew?:whoknows:

Pics or it didn't happen.
Have patience. She'll be at the DDP Saturday with cameras all around.
For the record: Short hair only works for a small percentage of women.

IMO, that is.

I think I look hot

23016_lg.jpg

When I came to bed last night, my wife smelled nice. I asked what it was, and she said she had put lotion on. I asked her if she had placed the lotion in the basket.

Turns out, women don't like lines from Silence of the Lambs when you're in bed together. Who knew?:whoknows:

:rotflmao:

you give her the hose again?

HIIII YOOOOOOO!!!!

Archived