Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

ok...trip on this.

i bought 7 fish the other day for my fishtank in my room and 1 died. how do i know it was dead? because it was SO dead that it was stuck against the side of the filter. and it was there for over 24 hours because the next night when i went to bed i thought "i gotta get that thing off tomorrow"

its alive today...and swimming/eating.

i play nazi zombies a lot and now fear my fish wants to eat my brains.

What kind of fish was it?

Mondizzle, just read this thread.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=280930

Then run FAR away.

I'm assuming that's the Hunny-texting thread that everyone thought was so hilarious. I was just asking because SS is somewhere near Baltimore. :)

Its an hour. not too bad if you dont run into traffic

I've been drinking and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, so if I attempted to drive, I would literally run into traffic. I'll be here having a slumber party with my dogs and ESing it up all night. :)

I just gave you the number after you kept pestering me for it. What you did with it was ALL you.

you are such a ****ing liar.

You - "Here dude, you know what, I'll just give you her number"

Me - "haha ok, I'll let you know what she says...this could be good"

YOU wanted me to pester the **** out of her with come ons because it was funny.

:(

some cheap little tetra..i swear though he is swimming around and eating just like nothing happened.

Tetra's are hardcore I have 11 tetras in my tank right now. 5 of one species 6 of another. One species totally attacked the other when I put them in and they tore off like every piece of fin or tail they could. But those little dudes kept swimming and eating and now they are starting to regrow everything they lost. Tough little SOB's.

You're just jealous I havent invited you :silly:
I got a buddy in Waldorf. I go there sometimes to play nine ball. The Hard Times Cafe on Smallwood Dr has free tables until 5 PM weekdays. That's a deal. ;)
How far is Waldorf from Baltimore?
Its an hour. not too bad if you dont run into traffic
More like an hour and a quarter. ;)

I just did the wrong Econ HW assignment. :doh:

You would've figured that I would realize that none of that **** was in my notes...Shows how much I pay attention in class.

I have two finals this week and one paper that is due on Wednesday. When completed, I will have a third Bachelor's degree. Next week - I sleep. :D

Archived