Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The notable event in that Padres game was the end of Lidge's save streak. Then someone from "My Padres" hit a 3 run home run and they won lol. The dang Orioles keep losing to Boston though. Boston is the O's daddy over the last couple of years, it makes me irate.

I only watched Padres games to watch Khalil Green play.

:(

Where is he at this year?

Traded to the ****ing CARDINALS!!!! He was my favorite, too. :(

The notable event in that Padres game was the end of Lidge's save streak. Then someone from "My Padres" hit a 3 run home run and they won lol. The dang Orioles keep losing to Boston though. Boston is the O's daddy over the last couple of years, it makes me irate.

Yeah KOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!

And I was watching the O's at the bar last night....they were up like 8-3! How do you lose that lead??!?

just got back from the james a lil while ago.

i usually jsut chill while my friend fishes. so when we were leaving he tells me to pull in his line thats still out. i do and i end up grabbin the only fish of the night.

right now im so tired i feel i will fall alseep within 5 minutes of closing my eyes. and it usually takes me a while to fall alseep.

Why do people quote things and then write nothing after in reply?

It's like they desperately want to be a part of the conversation but have no original thought so they just quote and run. I find it really, really annoying. Perhaps there is another reason for it that I don't completely understand. If so, I'd like to be informed.

Archived