Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My record is fifty miles which I've got mapped out from my house along country roads into Howard County and back.

wow, thats good. i just did about 32 miles earlier today. went to go see that girl ive been talkin bout then came back to richmond. couldve done more if i wanted to but needed to get back in time before vcu's cafeteria closed.

btw, how long did that take you?

I think I may have just discovered the only person under 30 years old who hasn't heard the song "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.

WTF??? I don't know what to do... should I shoot him with a tranquilizer gun and take him to my basement? (Okay, I don't have a basement. Should I take him to my mom's basement - I think she's out of town for a few days) :silly:

The only yogurt I can eat is lemon flavored or key lime flavored.

And I will never eat Tzatziki sauce. I go to Daphne's Greek Cafe out here and they have that stuff- but I don't eat sauces. So you're right, I haven't had it and I won't :)

MissU - Robin - listen. To say "no" to tzatziki sauce is to say no to life. Tzatziki sauce will change your world. You can take the most unpleasant food on earth, cover it with tzatziki sauce, and then next thing you know you'll be asking for it on your birthday.

You need to give tzatziki sauce a try. Seriously. Don't cheat yourself.

And by the way, it has lemon juice in it. Not "lemon flavor". Lemon juice. The real stuff. ;)

But....I have noticed (very recently) that Jumbo is the one who is VERY wordy in his explanations of everything. Like it takes him a long time to say something that could be said very straightforward-like. Not that it's a bad thing...
I find Jumbo's posts very entertaining, and whenever I see a Jumbo post, I am sure to read it. Not only am I entertained, but I'll frequently get to add another new word to my vocabulary. :silly:
wow, thats good. i just did about 32 miles earlier today. went to go see that girl ive been talkin bout then came back to richmond. couldve done more if i wanted to but needed to get back in time before vcu's cafeteria closed.

btw, how long did that take you?

Well, I didn't say I did it recently. :silly: If I jumped on a bike right now I'd probably do about 5-6 miles. I need to get back into it.

IIRC, it took me about 2.5 hours to do the fifty. Might have been 3 hrs though. Two water bottles, no food.

headache. horrible horrible headache.
Ahh, Miss Renaissance is prepping for the DDP. Smart girl. ;)

I think I may have just discovered the only person under 30 years old who hasn't heard the song "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.

WTF??? I don't know what to do... should I shoot him with a tranquilizer gun and take him to my basement? (Okay, I don't have a basement. Should I take him to my mom's basement - I think she's out of town for a few days) :silly:

Add me to the list :D

Add me to the list too but I ignore the majority of modern music, I was listening to some of the Dallas Cowboys offensive line the other day who had formed a band and it sounded like some pretty bad music, they were all screaming and the music was so fast-paced. Me, I like oldies and Rod Stewart music lol

If you have a child who you feel doesn't put their all into sports what do you do? Make them quit? I mean really this child will find any excuse to miss practice. The worst part about it is the childs mother agrees with it.:doh: Oh, well another day in my life.

You know I have been here a long time but yetno one knows me..........Is it important for me to branch out? Find people and make them like me?:cool2:

my girl sent me a picture message today asking me what i thought about this table for the dining room.

we are starting to be a full on couple and planning things/running things past each other like we know we have a future together.

i love it but it scares me.

I don't get how someone hasn't heard that song. In addition to being in Slumdog it was in the trailer for Pineapple Express AND it was all over the radio last year!

I don't get how someone hasn't heard that song. In addition to being in Slumdog it was in the trailer for Pineapple Express AND it was all over the radio last year!

Oh, see I thought it was a song made just for Slumdog. I only listen to talk radio, sports radio, and classic rock so it wasn't on my radio dial. :silly:

Archived