Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP

Yep....

:)

It is, but I was watching reruns earlier and was wondering what ever happened with the to of them

I watched an episode once and they were on board an aircraft carrier and were filming "inside" it. Man, that was so fake so I never watched it again. Although, Catherine Bell is a hottie.

DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP DDP

Yep....

I want deep dish pizza too.

That's what I thinking as the "People you can do without" went 500 pages.....seriously, stop lettin people bug you to death.

ha i opened that thread like once and the hate coming out of it was way too much

i was just like god i hope buenosdiaz doesnt show up on somebodys list haha

ha i opened that thread like once and the hate coming out of it was way too much

i was just like god i hope buenosdiaz doesnt show up on somebodys list haha

yea, the people that I can do without, is all the people whining in the "people i can do without thread" :silly:

Yep....

Diamond Dallas Page :whoknows:

Yep....

Debbie Does Pittsburgh

XXX

Yep....

Dallas Definitely Pwned

:slap:

What are the Cowboys doing for Draft Day? You going to anything there?

There are two top options for me. #1 is the Arlington Convention center near the new stadium. It will have some of the Cowboy players, the cheerleaders, live coverage of our "War Room" and best of all, it will have Rowdy...he will be close enough to kill.

#2 option is simple. Have friends over to my new apt (I just moved this past weekend down the road from the Cowboys practice facility in Valley Ranch) and party hard.

Unless we trade up though, it will be SEVERAL hours before the Cowboys make a pick however.

Dallas Definitely Pwned

Winner! :point2sky

There are two top options for me. #1 is the Arlington Convention center near the new stadium. It will have some of the Cowboy players, the cheerleaders, live coverage of our "War Room" and best of all, it will have Rowdy...he will be close enough to kill.

#2 option is simple. Have friends over to my new apt (I just moved this past weekend down the road from the Cowboys practice facility in Valley Ranch) and party hard.

Unless we trade up though, it will be SEVERAL hours before the Cowboys make a pick however.

Go kill Rowdy and knock him out of contention for this year's Mascot Competition early and then #2 :cheers:

Double DOUBLE penetra.... eh screw it...

Dave Does....eh, I won't go there :silly:

Archived