Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

One of the few TV shows that brought me to tears. When Will was crying saying why doesnt his dad want him.

*sorry, cell phone asspost*

You know Will Smith...basically adlibbed that whole part? He did the script but then he just went off on how he really felt about his father in real life. His tears were 100% genuine

I swear, I literally can't find Baby Ruth candy bars anywhere.

What the hell is going on?

Well that's a coincidence, I just had one last night. Very underrated candy bar.

But my niece just said she couldn't find one either, so I doubt know. Maybe my mind is clear and I'm one with the senses

One of my old Football coaches from 10th grade got picked up for sex abuse the other day. Now that I think about it, it was always weird. We were linemen and after we were done pushing the sled or w/e in our indy groups he would have us all huddle up and tell us to take a knee. Use to say "Pay attention I want it to look like i'm coaching yall up" then he use to tell us about all the times he nutted. We were 15 so we thought coach was cool and funny. Thinking back on those moments it kind of makes sense now.

Thats also the 3rd teacher from my HS to get picked up for sex abuse in 8 years. Go Gladiators! lmao

have you been watching him on Modern Family?  Hilarious.  I hope he's in Pitch Perfect 2, he crushed the first one.

Yeah I saw him in Modern Family. That dude can say anything and make me laugh.

I actually haven't seen Pitch Perfect. I know him from Workaholics. Maybe I should see Pitch Perfect.

One of my old Football coaches from 10th grade got picked up for sex abuse the other day. Now that I think about it, it was always weird. We were linemen and after we were done pushing the sled or w/e in our indy groups he would have us all huddle up and tell us to take a knee. Use to say "Pay attention I want it to look like i'm coaching yall up" then he use to tell us about all the times he nutted. We were 15 so we thought coach was cool and funny. Thinking back on those moments it kind of makes sense now.

Thats also the 3rd teacher from my HS to get picked up for sex abuse in 8 years. Go Gladiators! lmao

Thats kinda weird. Is it weird I'm good friends with one of my hs teachers? We even got drunk together, I was pretty mature in high school, so I always thought they saw me as an adult and not a teenager.

I actually haven't seen Pitch Perfect. I know him from Workaholics. Maybe I should see Pitch Perfect.

Dude, I put my life up as collateral, watch it.  Pitch Perfect is one of the funniest movies I've seen in years. 

Thats kinda weird. Is it weird I'm good friends with one of my hs teachers? We even got drunk together, I was pretty mature in high school, so I always thought they saw me as an adult and not a teenager.

Idk. I thought a couple of my HS teachers were really cool for different reasons. And if I ran across one of them in a bar or something I would have a drink with them for sure. Especially Ms Stone :D

In HS a few teachers were cool to just chill with and joke around with. But none of them ever talked about "the one time they nutted early" I mean I'd think that's something that you shouldent talk to a kid about. But with that being said I'm 24 now and if I saw an old teacher at a bar or something then yea we could talk about giving the D.

its a very fine line.

3 days of this flu has knocked me squarely on my ass. Gone from can't get warm, despite being wrapped up like a polar expedition; through sweats and can't cool down; with a constant all over ache and bunged up nose. Been hammering the over the counter meds and finally got my temp back to normal tonight but still feeling like utter ****.

The Docs awaits in the morning if this doesn't improve I think.

Hey, I feel like crap so I get to biatch. International man law.

Hail.

*Edit* For the record, nutting is the very last thing I feel like doing right now.

Archived