Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

lol, I read this and knew I was missing the joke, but it was early, so I was like who cares. But now that I am awaken, and feeling a bit immature, I got it lol

Okay, carry on...

nope, not with me bro.  don't think you're gonna say you missed the joke and get away with it.

Your mind belongs in the gutter, bro.  Stop being so mature already!

::youngchew farts and laughs::

Well other than iphone's, you would probably be safer going with one of the Galaxy's (5 or Note 3). I have a Note 2. I like it, but I', waiting on the Note 4 to come out in October. 

The HTC One is a good phone too. 

If you really want something different though, you could see what's up with one of those Windows phone. I don't think I have heard that much negative things about them. Though, I haven't looked at one though. 

My best advice would be just to go to a Verizon store, (I'm assuming Verizon because you have a Droid), and just mess around with some phones. 

Yeah I'm actually going to stop in a verizon store tonight at the mall on my way to gamestop. I typically go in look at and hold some phones then go online and read reviews. Just thought I would try and get a heads up on what's new because I haven't looked at phones in over 2 years.

Seems right now the Samsung S5 and Nokia Lumia Icon are two hot phones. I'm kind of interested in the Nokia never used a windows phone before so that has me intrigued and nervous at the same time.

Also sadly whatever I get I have to pay full price, still on a family plan with my dad and when my upgrade/renewal came around he happened to break his phone, so he used it to get a new phone. I'd have to wait for November to use his and there is just no way that is happening, I can't deal with the slowness of this thing anymore.

The S5 is a great phone, i suggest picking it up and playing with it (does that sound weird?) whilst at the store.

I was with Verizon for about 8 years, they were good to me.  But you get what you pay for, and Verizon is cream of the crop when it comes to cell phone reception nationwide.  That cannot be argued. 

However, in order to get our Galaxy S5 phones for free, we switched to T-mobile.  I was hesitant at first, having heard bad things.  But we are about two months in, and T-mobile hasn't disappointed.  Great reception everywhere, fast internet/data, all is well.  And our bill is literally about $65 cheaper than Verizon (we paid around $200 monthly, go ahead people and tell us how stupid we were LOL).  T-mobile so far is the bees knees, if you're in a position to switch, i highly recommend it.  T-mobile pay your "early termination fee" for you (they just paid ours, we will be getting a $300 mastercard in the mail in a few weeks :) )

So apparently Sean Lee is out again according to 980. Jesus.......

Dude must have ****ed around with an indian burial ground or something when he was younger. Apparently its a season ender. Poor guy. I'm goin g to be on pins and needles as we go through ota's, TC, and preseason

The Third Crusade. King Richard 1 (Richard the Lionheart) legendary battle of wits with the equally masterful Muslim leader Saladin.

That really is a millitary masterclass, most concepts of which have been incorporated by many great modern day Generals through different Wars of our time.

That's my favourite crusade.

Hail.

The movie kingdom of heaven is based on that conflict. Didn't get great reviews but I really liked it.

is that the one with Orlando?

Yup. Didn't love him in that movie tbh, I thought the guy who played Saladin was much better.

Nah, its based on the events before the 3rd Crusade

It's whichever one has Saladin take Jerusalem from Richard the Lionheart.

So apparently Sean Lee is out again according to 980. Jesus.......

Dude must have ****ed around with an indian burial ground or something when he was younger. Apparently its a season ender. Poor guy. I'm goin g to be on pins and needles as we go through ota's, TC, and preseason

NFL is ****ed up.  Some people's bodies are just not made for it.  Something bad breaks and you're never really right again.

Yup. Didn't love him in that movie tbh, I thought the guy who played Saladin was much better.

It's whichever one has Saladin take Jerusalem from Richard the Lionheart.

Richard never claimed Jerusalem, dude... That was the whole purpose of the 3rd Crusade

It was taken before he was even king of England. Its neither 2 nor 3. It is right between them.

Richard never claimed Jerusalem, dude... That was the whole purpose of the 3rd Crusade

It was taken before he was even king of England. Its neither 2 nor 3. It is right between them.

Ah, my bad. Whoever the leper king was. Get those confused sometimes.

NFL is ****ed up.  Some people's bodies are just not made for it.  Something bad breaks and you're never really right again.

Yeah that dude was the tone setter of that defense, now more than ever, with all the turnover. Just awful. Makes you sick when players go down months before they even put on pads for real. Dallas is even more ****ed now than they were before without him. I dont see how they win anymore than 7 games this year.

Ah, my bad. Whoever the leper king was. Get those confused sometimes.

Yeah that was Baldwin I, who was the King Of Jerusalem. I thought the movie was good, but it is apparently riddled with historical incacurracies (though I have no idea how any movie based on actual events can ever be even fairly accurate).

Agreed on Saladin though. I thought he played the best role in the entire film

Yeah that was Baldwin I, who was the King Of Jerusalem. I thought the movie was good, but it is apparently riddled with historical incacurracies (though I have no idea how any movie based on actual events can ever be even fairly accurate.

We talked about the crusades for 1 half of a 50 minute class to prepare for the world 2 SOL, so I'm not too informed on the subject.

Oh yeah, it had numerous inaccuracies, almost on par with Braveheart in their number.

We talked about the crusades for 1 half of a 50 minute class to prepare for the world 2 SOL, so I'm not too informed on the subject.

Oh yeah, it had numerous inaccuracies, almost on par with Braveheart in their number.

Its kind of funny how your opinion of history can change once you leave gradeschool. I swear, some of my history teachers back in hs (damn, I'm old) would have you comatose after 3 minutes. I had a pretty good US History teacher back in middle school, but everyone else sucked massive ass.

Since entering college though, I've become a history whore, and even moreso now that I've been out of school for awhile, and just randomy scour the interwebs for anyone historical doc I can get my hands on. I love it. Just goes to show you that presentation style matters a huge deal.

You couldn't pay me to sit in those history classes again.

Archived