Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Are people really comparing the Kardashian wedding to the British royal wedding?

Middleton needs a sex tape before any comparrison can be made.

I saw the place they're getting married at when I went to Florence at the beginning of the month.  It's the fort that shares part of the wall around the Boboli Gardens, which are the mammoth gardens that used to be the entrance to the Pitti Palace--the estate of the Grand Dukes of Tuscany.  It's an incredible place and I'm glad they're getting $400,000 out of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, that's probably a big windfall for them.

But what a couple of posers to have a wedding there.  I don't know what sort of authentic connection they could possibly have to the place.

I can't remember the last time any of my "boys" hit me up to chill. I try hitting them up and they've always got other **** going on. It's depressing.

Hit me bro. I'm DTF.

oh wait....you mean just like to hang out?

Hit me bro. I'm DTF.

oh wait....you mean just like to hang out?

Haha! That puts me in good spirits. At least I'll always have my friends from halfway across the country.

I think it's just cause I'm married and my two best friends are both bachelors. I see them going out having fun and doing things and I feel like I'm missing out. It's like they are working on making a name for themselves and I am working on keeping my house in order, fixing stuff, improving stuff, spending time with the wife.

Haha! That puts me in good spirits. At least I'll always have my friends from halfway across the country.

I think it's just cause I'm married and my two best friends are both bachelors. I see them going out having fun and doing things and I feel like I'm missing out. It's like they are working on making a name for themselves and I am working on keeping my house in order, fixing stuff, improving stuff, spending time with the wife.

Same boat, man. Three of my closest buds here are single. They go out three or four times a week. I am the black Frank the Tank from Old School, so the wife isn't real thrilled about me hang with them lol

They send me pics from raves, pics of chicks they banged, etc. I had a really hard time adjusting to married life, but it does get easier lol.

Same boat, man. Three of my closest buds here are single. They go out three or four times a week. I am the black Frank the Tank from Old School, so the wife isn't real thrilled about me hang with them lol

They send me pics from raves, pics of chicks they banged, etc. I had a really hard time adjusting to married life, but it does get easier lol.

My one friend is into photography and is starting his own clothing line. Literally all he posts on FB, Twitter, Instagram are pictures of models. Last weekend my two friends were at OC hanging with models all weekend long.

I have a small birthday party (sausage fest) a few weeks ago, I don't even get a "happy birthday" text message.

Man, at least y'all got real love. Sure, it might be nice chasing random tail on a weekly/nightly basis and whatnot, but what's the point in that? Y'all got responsibilities now, and I'm pretty sure you have no problem trying to take care of them because of the love you have for your significant other.

I know marriage is hard and all, but I wish I just had one women to worry about...

(I'm in my feelings because I just went out with three girls in two weeks and now I have no money lol)

Man, at least y'all got real love. Sure, it might be nice chasing random tail on a weekly/nightly basis and whatnot, but what's the point in that? Y'all got responsibilities now, and I'm pretty sure you have no problem trying to take care of them because of the love you have for your significant other.

I know marriage is hard and all, but I wish I just had one women to worry about...

(I'm in my feelings because I just went out with three girls in two weeks and now I have no money lol)

I'm happily married.

It's more a gripe about how my friends have no interest in my married life and I don't get to spend any time with them as a result.

(and when I do it's a total **** show like youngchew pointed out)

Man, how am I out of likes? I didn't even like anything today...

I'm happily married.

It's more a gripe about how my friends have no interest in my married life and I don't get to spend any time with them as a result.

(and when I do it's a total **** show like youngchew pointed out)

I hear ya. Um just saying, maybe they're allergic to authentic love lol

I'm happily married.

This.  :(

Love the wife, I wouldn't change a thing.  I know the grass is always greener....but I'd be lying if I said I don't miss the streets sometimes.  Late nights, booze, random chicks, laughs with good friends.

Thankfully our married friends are moving here from Chicago in 3 weeks, so we can hang out with them LOL.  

I have dinner with the wife, then have an adult workout.  

you mean like a Spin class?  ;)

I had a small party for my 30th, it was pretty laid back.  Just had a few of the fellas over, fired up the grill, spilled some cognac, maybe a bong hit or two.  But yeah, I never really see myself having a true party again. 

SS, I will never have a birthday party again. I stopped at 21 which was a blast.

At that point....what's the point.

I have dinner with the wife, then have an adult workout. Much easier than a party.

It's not really a party per se, just a "hey guys, come over and grill and have drinks. My birthday happens to fall when the weather turns nice."

Man, my birthday is in the dead of winter. Seems like every time I had a party, it was in the middle of a snow storm and very little people came. Either that, or nobody wanted to come anyway. :(

Honestly speaking though, I rather just go bowling with my peeps on my birthday than party. I am a simple person, it don't take much to please me.

you mean like a Spin class?  ;)

I had a small party for my 30th, it was pretty laid back.  Just had a few of the fellas over, fired up the grill, spilled some cognac, maybe a bong hit or two.  But yeah, I never really see myself having a true party again. 

More like a gymnastics class. Some balance beam, some horse, some rings, some floor exercise, you know... that type of thing.

Hey, I'm not knocking people that do, it's just not my thing. (we did a little one for my wifes' 30th, her family made a big deal about it)

Little get togethers and informal stuff is always cool. My birthday is near the 4th of July (7th)...so if we do anything other than the norm it typically involves the beach or going to a cookout. Not a birthday type of thing though. We may have a few shots or something like that, but that's it.

Archived