Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bass bugs me. Especially when I'm in the backseat and someone has their bass blaring. Or when I hear bass in the car next to me.

Why do people think they're so cool if they have loud bass? It gives me a headache

Believe me, I am very kind when I am stuck at a red light. I'll turn my **** down. But in terms of bass, I rarely listen to rap or hip-hop. I listen to hard rock and having the bass at a decent level makes for much better music.

Now if I saw your cute face in the car next to me giving me the evil eye, I would have to think for a second...and then turn that **** up. :silly:

Bass bugs me. Especially when I'm in the backseat and someone has their bass blaring. Or when I hear bass in the car next to me.

Why do people think they're so cool if they have loud bass? It gives me a headache

Amen. You can't even really hear music. Just fuzzy thumping. Eeeww.

I dont care so much about the bass, though I think it makes the person "thumping" look immature. What are we, in 10th grade again? I don't understand why someone in traffic would want to oppress the other people around him with some loud, indistinguishable booming. To each their own i guess. If you do have some bass in the trunk though, don't embarress yourself. prevent your license plate/trunk from rattling and sounding like a piece of crap. That loud reverberation can be heard in your backseat and you know it can, it sounds cheap compared to professionally done set ups with sound dampening cushions put in and loose edges tacked down.

I met my girlfirend's son. i took them both to the batting cages and helped teach him how to hit. he thinks i am the coolest because i can smack the ball..

she thinks im cool cuz i got along with her son. now its time for dinner with them and her friends...

Archived