Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

where is Ren?

I havent seen her on today and I miss her silliness. She is part of the day crew here!!

I was teasing her earlier...she's been on...she probably went home from work or has a life...either one :silly:
SKINSFAN89 prolly dissed her so bad, we'll never see her again.

Way to go, dude. :redpunch:

What do you mean? She already promised she'd tailgate with me. You guys are SOL :cool:

I had a dream last night that I stopped at a gas station and you were working behind the counter. You didn't wait on my line, you were working another one, but you looked over at me when I got up to the counter and gave the head nod like "hey how's it going". I recipricated, and that was pretty much it. The funny thing was that you were wearing this strange skins T-shirt, that nobody other than another skins fan would recognize as being what it really was. Which is kind of how I knew it was you, because it was one of those "one of a kind gear that only MTH has, gear".

Anywho, I've never met MTH in real life, so it would appear that the new mod has figured out a way to keep tabs on the members even when your asleep.

:D

Are you Santa?

:silly:

Archived