Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

omg this is so hilarious....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-OqYZC1DA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-OqYZC1DA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

After four months....almost to the day....I am, once again.....EMPLOYED!!!!

**** yeah, me!

:point2sky

It's one of those, "there's no way in hell I should have to take something like this" kinda jobs, but the statute of limitations on my right to be choosy ran out long ago.

**** yeah, me!

It's one of those, "there's no way in hell I should have to take something like this" kinda jobs, but the statute of limitations on my right to be choosy ran out long ago.

And the job is???

Hmmmm. Motivation. Must be an "arm" thing. Looks like it worked.

And the job is???

Hmmmm. Motivation. Must be an "arm" thing. Looks like it worked.

You've been far more help than even YOU realize. I appreciate the ear, shoulder, and broken bones you've made available to lean on lately.

Now.

Sentimentality aside. You suck, and I'm gonna kick your butt in the game. :)

The job is......

*sigh* At a company that.....I can't even say it.....OK.....um......

The company decorates wine bottles for vineyards. :doh:

Hopefully this is just a hold-over until that other gig we talked about comes through.

You've been far more help than even YOU realize. I appreciate the ear, shoulder, and broken bones you've made available to lean on lately.

Now.

Sentimentality aside. You suck, and I'm gonna kick your butt in the game. :)

The job is......

*sigh* At a company that.....I can't even say it.....OK.....um......

The company decorates wine bottles for vineyards. :doh:

Hopefully this is just a hold-over until that other gig we talked about comes through.

Good deal. The game - go for it.

On to greater things...

Good deal. The game - go for it.

On to greater things...

I have been "going for it." So far, it seems like I'm older tires than you and BS. :ols:

And like I said, this is a job. And.....its better than the arm thing. Now, I just need to make the same wager again, for something a little closer to what I actually want. I'm looking forward to writing that first check out for my two favorite people though. Good Lord, what a load of the conscience that will be.

**** yeah, me!

Congrats, man!

I have been "going for it." So far, it seems like I'm older tires than you and BS. :ols:

Older tires worked last week for McMurray.:pfft:

Congrats, man!

Older tires worked last week for McMurray.:pfft:

Thanks man.

And yeah, I seem to be more like Sam Hornish on old tires than McMurray. :ols:

Congrats on the new job Bro. I know it has been a frustrating time for you.

Everything happens for a reason. Sky is the limit from here on out.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate that. And it has been a tough time, but I've tried not to let myself get to low. I'd share part of "The Secret" but I don't wanna get laughed out of here. :)

Thanks for being the late night laughs, or support, and knowing which was best at any given time. You're one of my favorite people on here for a lot of reasons. And I don't just owe you a beer if I ever get to meet you, I owe you a couple of kegs. :cheers:

haha. you are welcome.

You don't owe me **** man. We are family at this point. Now stop with the mushy stuff, I got a rep to protect. KH is a jerk.

And don't offer kegs, you have NO IDEA how much I can drink. lol. I am sure we will meet at some point at a game or whatever. It will be a good time.

Yeah, spending your money already.

E.F. Hutton reference suddenly popped into my cranium.

To have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk around outside of your body.

To be friends with BB is to accept that your conscience will.

:)

Good call Burner. Hog, get your stuff in order first. We will have plenty of time to buy and drink kegs.

Record for me with a keg is 5 days. I sold my kegerator shortly thereafter.

Maybe we can just split one.

Oh yeah. I will definitely do that. Besides, I've been doing OK with this calorie counting/exercise thing of late, and the amount of beer I can drink would definitely be counterproductive. :)

Archived