Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why can't football just start

I don't care if it's Dallas and Cincinnati I want football

And of course the funny thing is after a quarter I get tired of football lol...games draw on for like 3 or 4 hours and I'm like "Come on...just end the game already :ols:"

So you dumped that 30yr old?

Dump sound a little extreme, but yes I told her I want to date other people and that we should take some time apart. I felt horrible telling her because she is such a great person, and a few tears were shed by both of us, but I gotta do what I feel is best for me. We will still be friends. I like her dog and cat too much. ;)

ACW, I would post her pics but all I got is her facebook pics and I don't feel comfortable doing that. Who knows what people do nowadays with personal crap. Envision 27 years old, blonde, B breasts, small cute behind, and a face that looks like....I dunno Amy Smart is the closest comparison I can come up with.

damn kdawg that sucks, in the long term i think not killing him was the good thing

Oh yeah. You're definitely right. Although he better hope I don't see him any time soon on a night off. And I won't sucker punch him either. Mano e mano. Of course, he'll probably run and hide then try to sucker punch me later :ols:

In a couple weeks I probably won't even care any more though. Although I'm never letting that kid back in the bar.

this ginormous bee was stuck in my windshield wiper for 15 miles :ols:

and oh yeah, it was still alive when I left it :paranoid:

I'm guessing its a wasp? Anyone know?

It's a big hornet. Good thing it was stuck outside your car and not inside! That thing is a monster!

Dump sound a little extreme, but yes I told her I want to date other people and that we should take some time apart. I felt horrible telling her because she is such a great person, and a few tears were shed by both of us, but I gotta do what I feel is best for me. We will still be friends. I like her dog and cat too much. ;)

ACW, I would post her pics but all I got is her facebook pics and I don't feel comfortable doing that. Who knows what people do nowadays with personal crap. Envision 27 years old, blonde, B breasts, small cute behind, and a face that looks like....I dunno Amy Smart is the closest comparison I can come up with.

There is a smiley for what people like ACW do with those kind of pictures...

:ols:

Well my wife is in a email battle with some chick at work. My wife sent me an email she had received from this chick that didn't make any sense. My wife asked "what do I even say to this?" Here is my proposed response:

Dear ****,

Maybe if you had spent a little more time in school actually studying instead of advertising the revolving man-door you call a vagina, then you would know how to do your job. Obviously you didn't so I suggest you quit this job immediately and seek other employment. I suggest you try auto mechanic, seeing as you probably spent most of your life in the back seat of a Trans Am. I hope the scars from the rug burn were worth it.

V/r,

I can't figure out why she never takes my advice.

Archived