Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Always wanted to write a book about my baseball days.  There's so much to talk about that I'm scared I will forget things.  Dad was the prez of the city rec league for 10 years.  Coach of my rec team, and yes I pitched and batted in the 3 spot.  Typical.  But I'm a southpaw that chucked the hottest gas in the county.  Led my various teams in OBP more often than not.

I would certainly write about my career, but I saw all the behind-the-scenes s***.  So many characters and stories.  The golden days.

12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Because I'm a grownup & can make my own decisions, I ate ice cream for dinner. My tummy is now letting me know what a bad idea that was. 

During the Trayvon Martin trial one of my friends posted a meme of a black baby Interacting with a white baby with the text: "no one is born intolerant"

I missed the cultural context and responded "lactose intolerant"

36 minutes ago, Larry said:

Why does one of the web pages I visit have an ad on it asking whether changing my schizophrenia treatment would work better?  

Based on your browser history and e-mails on webmail, an algorithm has determined you have similar internet habits as those with schizophrenia. 

45 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I missed the cultural context and responded "lactose intolerant"

Based on your browser history and e-mails on webmail, an algorithm has determined you have similar internet habits as those with schizophrenia. 

This is true, health profiles are being created on us that we know of isnt being protected in anyway compatible with HIPAA compliance.  It's hard to explain how I feel getting ads for bipolar medication.

Archived