Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

54 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

I was in the airport today and saw a pic of Jeff Beck on some guitar mag. Dude bears an uncanny resemblance to Florida Gators coach Steve Spurrier these days. 

Just one of those stupid things you notice :P

Not to be confused with former Redskins Coach Steve Spurrier.

What's your most craziest bizarre exciting thing to ever happen in sports?..I'll start 

Most exciting: Washington  Redskins 1991/1992 season.

Washington Redskins 1987 Superbowl win.

A few seasons and games here n there scince 1999

Most bizzare: I'm pretty sure there are more bizzare stories out there, but for me is hands down the situation that happened to that coach at Penn state..Joe Peterno..I believe?...what came out and the timing of his passing was absolutely bizarre..not long after being the coach where he was for what..50 plus years? is just so bizzare to me.

Craziest thing or however ya wanna call it is the John Elway story. The way he ended his playing career was crazy amazing to me. 

for those of you who don't know tater from the stadium, he's harmless and, by his own analysis, sometimes clueless in a generally benign way

so he would be a prime candidate for peer guidance in here if he's to survive the tailgate as he has the stadium....he's also a good sport typically and tk doesn't make him wear the hood or ballgag anymore

don't tell him we're talking about him or he might get nervous

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

for those of you who don't know tater from the stadium, he's harmless and by his own analysis, often clueless in a generally benign way

so he would be a prime candidate for peer guidance in here if he's to survive the tailgate as he has the stadium....he's also a good sport and tk doesn't make him wear the hood or ballgag anymore

What does benign mean?..I've seen that word around before

Thanks jumbo...errybuddy at the bus stop while dropping the kiddos off are looking at me while I laugh my ass off hahaha

34 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

for those of you who don't know tater from the stadium, he's harmless and, by his own analysis, sometimes clueless in a generally benign way

so he would be a prime candidate for peer guidance in here if he's to survive the tailgate as he has the stadium....he's also a good sport typically and tk doesn't make him wear the hood or ballgag anymore

We gonna care for him den releases him into the wild

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

COME PLAY WITH US TATER.........

Image result for the shining twins animated gif

Image result for the shining BLOOD animated gif

31 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

What?

14 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Gonna assume that he's referring to the streaming content they launched with, specifically the new Star Wars series The Mandalorian.  Disney Plus just dropped today.  I've signed up, gonna watch the new SW series with the kiddo later tonight.

Haven't gotten that far yet.  All Simpsons episodes, a bunch of other movies.  You can bundle Disney+, hulu and espn+ for like 14 bucks a month.  I'll have that and netflix and cancel my psvue account.  

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I click that YouTube skip-ad button faster than John Force gets off the starting line.

Ashley Force though...

Archived