Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

TO goes to NYG, you heard it here first

I think the Giants feel good about their WRs. Steve Smith is one of the top WRs in the league right now and Manningham and Nicks are coming along nicely too.

TO to the Bears makes sense, I just don't know if a team would be willing to give anything of value up for TO.

Did you see that Flames - Blackhawks game a few days ago :silly:

It's on Versus and I don't get it with DirecTV or the NHL Center Ice.

I was at the Dolphins/Jets game and was listening to it on my phone though. Everyone was wondering why I'd be screaming and fist pumping while wearing my Cooley jersey in between plays :laugh:

Something creepy happened to me this morning:

I got up for class at 6 and took a shower. As I was about to turn off the water and get out, the lights went off. It was pitch black in the bathroom. I squinted for a second hoping I didnt go blind, then I turned off the water. As I pulled back the curtains, the lights miraculously turned back on....I sat there, stunned. The lights were off for about 10 seconds.

Well, today happens to be my father's birthday, and he was quite the practical jokester. I guess it was his way of messing with me. I definitely lol'd when it happened.

Something creepy happened to me this morning:

I got up for class at 6 and took a shower. As I was about to turn off the water and get out, the lights went off. It was pitch black in the bathroom. I squinted for a second hoping I didnt go blind, then I turned off the water. As I pulled back the curtains, the lights miraculously turned back on....I sat there, stunned. The lights were off for about 10 seconds.

Well, today happens to be my father's birthday, and he was quite the practical jokester. I guess it was his way of messing with me. I definitely lol'd when it happened.

Either that or Ren is hiding in your bathroom again.

College Basketball in about a month. And people go out there and they say "The regular season is boring" or "The regular season is meaningless", well, you could say that about most sports, but that doesn't detract me from paying attention to the regular season and conference play of college basketball. At least SMU didn't get a death penalty for college basketball ;)

I'm just saying I don't buy that excuse that the regular season is irrelevant, that college basketball is just about March Madness (and the tournaments if you include them), there's plenty of college basketball every day but Friday during the season. I know it's football, but they only have one good game per week in college football. College basketball has several good games every day but Friday

College Basketball in about a month. And people go out there and they say "The regular season is boring" or "The regular season is meaningless", well, you could say that about most sports, but that doesn't detract me from paying attention to the regular season and conference play of college basketball. At least SMU didn't get a death penalty for college basketball ;)

I'm just saying I don't buy that excuse that the regular season is irrelevant, that college basketball is just about March Madness (and the tournaments if you include them), there's plenty of college basketball every day but Friday during the season. I know it's football, but they only have one good game per week in college football. College basketball has several good games every day but Friday

I can't wait to start going to GMU games again.

i love that commercial where the guy hits a pothole and the pothole starts talking with her southern accent....

oh shoot...i got no phone....cuz i'm a pothole...sooo....

lol

Hahaha that came on last night and I started cracking up and told my roomie I loved that commercial. He didn't think it was so funny. :whoknows:

Why is my midterm at 7:30 on a Friday night? :doh:

Archived