Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Blackhawks had an epic come from behind win last night that I listened to while at the Dolphins/Jets game :point2sky

....and I just purchased 6 Pro Bowl tickets :wavetowel

I didn't realize until they said on MNF last night that the Pro Bowl is the week before the Super Bowl this year. Seriously...that has to be the dumbest move ever. Yeah, it will now get higher ratings, that is a given. But the coaches of the two SB teams will not want their players in that game.

I didn't realize until they said on MNF last night that the Pro Bowl is the week before the Super Bowl this year. Seriously...that has to be the dumbest move ever. Yeah, it will now get higher ratings, that is a given. But the coaches of the two SB teams will not want their players in that game.

Those players aren't playing - I believe that's the rule.

Those two weeks are going to be so much fun down here. I can't wait :D

Those players aren't playing - I believe that's the rule.

Those two weeks are going to be so much fun down here. I can't wait :D

ok that makes sense. But those players deserve to play. That's why the Pro Bowl should remain the week AFTER the Super Bowl.

edit: anyone know if that's what they plan to do next year when the Super Bowl is in Dallas?

Cds are too expensive nowadays. I was just at Amoeba Records, a very large music store in Hollywood, and there was a new release I wanted to get(Del & Tame One- Parallel Uni-Verses). But it was $15 before tax, it would've been $17 total. And it is 11 tracks long. For a loyal album purchaser like myself, that seems like a slap in the face. I will wait to find cheaper copies on amazon in a few months.

:yes:

Pro Bowl is going back to Hawaii after this year so things will return to normal (I believe).

ah ok. If it were in Dallas/Arlington I might have been interested in it. I think it's not a bad idea to have the Pro Bowl be played in the city of the SB that year, just the week after. That would be fun.

ah ok. If it were in Dallas/Arlington I might have been interested in it. I think it's not a bad idea to have the Pro Bowl be played in the city of the SB that year, just the week after. That would be fun.

That would definitely be better....not sure the logic in doing it before the Super Bowl.

Also, :notworthy to Dalton/whateveryourESnameissomethingaboutDisturbed for the funniest Twitter response I've ever seen:

My post: "I'm such a *****....this goregous girl was walking by and I see her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I look up and she smiles as she goes by and I'm still sitting here frozen :laugh:"

His response: "Find a 3 Wolk Moon shirt and never worry about that ever again :) "

:rotflmao:

That would definitely be better....not sure the logic in doing it before the Super Bowl.

Also, :notworthy to Dalton/whateveryourESnameissomethingaboutDisturbed for the funniest Twitter response I've ever seen:

My post: "I'm such a *****....this goregous girl was walking by and I see her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I look up and she smiles as she goes by and I'm still sitting here frozen :laugh:"

His response: "Find a 3 Wolk Moon shirt and never worry about that ever again :) "

:rotflmao:

Well, he's whateverhisESnameissomethingaboutRammstein now. And yes, the Three Wolf Moon shirt will help you in all aspects of life.

I started a rumor today that one of my coworkers and friend (female) is dating the gay male teacher at our school. The kids don't know he's gay. I told one of my students that I saw them holding hands at the movie theater.

lol don't know why this is so funny to me

I started a rumor today that one of my coworkers and friend (female) is dating the gay male teacher at our school. The kids don't know he's gay. I told one of my students that I saw them holding hands at the movie theater.

lol don't know why this is so funny to me

Will it still be funny when they get fired? (hahahaha kidding)

I just realized that they won't be able to make those goofy New Year's glasses for 2010 since you don't have the double 0 in the middle anymore.

2979373617_17e6d9646e.jpg

Then I looked online and it looks like someone has beat me to the punch

2010_side.gif

I wonder if really drunk people wearing those things will lean to the right?

we wont be able to say two thousand X anymore

its twenty X

Random Thought:

If i had been born in most any other time in history, education would not have been as integral as a part as it is now for me to success...

damn you time/space continuum

cant i just use my alpha male dominance to be successful? lol

we wont be able to say two thousand X anymore

its twenty X

Random Thought:

If i had been born in most any other time in history, education would not have been as integral as a part as it is now for me to success...

damn you time/space continuum

cant i just use my alpha male dominance to be successful? lol

You should just play QB and Punter for the Skins. You know, seeing as you are the most complete athlete in the world.

Archived