Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

word? i would always see that at the book store...it did look pretty good

it got pretty solid reviews

and yes i plan on getting fifa 10 and saying no to racism

FIFA 10 is going to be great...manager mode (although I'm not going to play an EPL team :silly:)

Renaissance are you getting FIFA too

Except look at and grade. :silly:

I am subbing at my old high school this year. Thursday is my first ever day. I'm scared. lol.gif:(

I can pick and choose what exactly I grade, though....I don't have to grade every single thing. The kids think I do, but I don't.

I don't know if I could do high school....good luck

I don't know why some, or most, girls are prude. I just took this girl on a third date to a real nice restaurant in Brentwood. We were all comfortable, touchy, etc. End of the night kiss good night all that good stuff. She knows what I want! I think she wants the same thing, but apparently not...

I realize not all dates lead to sex, guess I'm just frustrated.

I don't know why some, or most, girls are prude. I just took this girl on a third date to a real nice restaurant in Brentwood. We were all comfortable, touchy, etc. End of the night kiss good night all that good stuff. She knows what I want! I think she wants the same thing, but apparently not...

I realize not all dates lead to sex, guess I'm just frustrated.

lol they're not prude....they just don't want it.

I've been on dates where the guy took me to dinner and stuff and I didn't really like him and didn't give him anything at the end of the date. Oh, well, sucks for him.

Archived