Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

At least SMU didn't get a death penalty for college basketball ;)

It sure seems that way after the 1993 season. :(

Seriously, 1993 was a fun year and I remember it so well. That was the last year SMU made the NCAA Tourney, and they did it by beating Texas 96-80 in the Southwest Conference title game in Dallas. I was there! :cool:

I can't wait to start going to GMU games again.
:high5: :chestram: We may not agree on NCAAF, but we're both Patriots.

BTW, unlike in college, my AC in my apartment (utilities are included in rent :) ) can do either hot OR cold air :jump:

I think I just found that out, and I've been living here nearly 3 years :dunce:

Useless w.o pics?

BTW royally, I hope the weather out there's better than it is here.

I wish I had pics. :(

It's been raining quite a bit recently, but the temperature is cooling down. It's actually down to 52 right now and it feels so awesome outside. It's at that point where it is a little on the chilly side, but it feels really good. It is supposed to be in the low 60s for the start of the Texas-OU game.

Overall, it's a nice day for the Red River Rivalry. I'm looking forward to going down to the Cotton Bowl and having me some good tailgating in a couple hours. :D GOOO TEXAS! :wavetowel

**** Midnight Madness was yesterday. College Basketball coming up VERY soon. About a month to go.

Wonder if GMU has Midnight Madness or maybe that's just for the big boys ;)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4567227&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

JT3 with "The Glove" in tribute to the king

ncb_u_calipari13_200.jpg

Looks like he's campaigning or something lol

------------------------------------

I don't know who's on GMU's team anymore...I remember Jai Lewis who tried out for the Redskins but that's it.

Teams you need to watch out for. Texas with Avery Bradley...Kansas with Cole Aldrich and Xavier Henry, and UK with one of the best recruiting classes (Wall / Cousins / Bledsoe)

Archived