Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

the online course site says 8/25. Thats 42%. :mad:

Its Methods and Tools of Economic Analysis. It uses calculus to determine graphs and stuff.

Apparently you fail even basic math :silly:

:secret: 8/25=32%

IX, a frat IS a fraternity :whoknows:

Agreed about other sports. Both footballs, hockey, both basketballs soon :wavetowel

Being stuck at work sucks :mad:

May have to come in Monday too :(

NOT tomorrow though :no:

I think frats are considered the all-dude organizations. Fraternity is the correct word for it, but in my mind a fraternity is a co-ed college organization. I know girls who were in "fraternities". A "frat" is like PIKE.

I could be wrong.

I wasn't aware of co-ed college organizations, it was just Fraternity or Sorority , and I always thought of Fraternities as male-only, Sorority female-only

I wasn't aware of co-ed college organizations, it was just Fraternity or Sorority , and I always thought of Fraternities as male-only, Sorority female-only

there are business fraternities that are co-ed.

from wiki:

In many instances fraternities are limited to male membership but this is not always the case, and there are mixed male and female, and even wholly female, fraternities. For example, for general fraternities: Grande Loge Mixte de France, Honorable Fraternity of Ancient Freemasons, Grande Lodge Feminine de France, and Order of the Eastern Star.

User CP, then look on the left side...under "settings and options" there is "edit ignore list."

Thanks, they apparently changed the method, because it wasn't like that before.

The thing I don't like about it, is it doesn't ignore the person, if they're quoted by someone else. If someone quotes your Ignore person, you still have to read their BS :doh:

The thing I don't like about it, is it doesn't ignore the person, if they're quoted by someone else. If someone quotes your Ignore person, you still have to read their BS :doh:

You're gonna put me on ignore aren't you. :(

I don't understand why people use ignore...i mean, there are people on here that I roll my eyes at every single time they post, but in life you have to deal with people you don't like. Just deal with it and use some self-control. Sometimes I start writing smart comments to people....but I stop myself. I don't really want to be like that.

I think renaissance posted something, but I'm unable to read it.....and it BETTER not be about me. :)

I don't understand why people use ignore...i mean, there are people on here that I roll my eyes at every single time they post, but in life you have to deal with people you don't like. Just deal with it and use some self-control. Sometimes I start writing smart comments to people....but I stop myself. I don't really want to be like that.

I ignore people the old-fashioned way, if they just BS once in a while.

But there are a small group of people who are CONSISTENTLY lame, almost 100% of the time. And it gets old after a while. It's like, what's the purpose of reading it, if you know it's going to be utter crap ? I'm a positive and upbeat person, and if you read something negative over and over and over, it's going to start to get to you.

Yes....and it never fails to happen:) Sometimes I'll throw logs on the fire, but I let other people do the most damage.

Ahh, so no-one can point to you, because there's safety in numbers....kind of like when 500 people are looting a few stores, and there's only 2 cops around, and they can't catch them all...you just blend in.

Archived