Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If the Twins win tomorrow this city will explode.

Yes, it will. That place is gonna be rockin'.

*On another note. Am I the only one that thinks its lame to have a half Favre GB jersey and a half Vike one? There were some confused people at that game tonite. One time they flashed to the stands and some guy wearing a cheesehead was clapping after a big Favre throw.:doh:

Finally had the courage to make out with my best female "friend" after four years of waiting. It was nice, but too bad she has a b/f.
So she's a restricted free agent?
hahaha I'm willing to give up that 1st round pick for her. She's coming back later this week so we shall see what's what.

How about give us a 1st round PIC of her.

I wish there was an easy way to make money. But there isn't.

That blonde chick from Forgetting Sarah Marshall is really pretty.

Patron Silver is a great tequila.

I want to read more classic novels so I can get a greater understanding about life.

My lower back is still really sore. I am worried.

Cal Ripken is my hero.

Okay sorry that was a lot of random thoughts. Goodnight.

I went 8-1 in my fantasy leagues this week. Yes, I'm in 9 leagues. Yes, that is WAYYYY too many. But I kept getting invites to join and I can't say no. :(

But the one loss I got this week was to my close friend and roommate. We talk so much **** with each other, so this sucks. Why did it have to be THAT one I lose?? :doh:

*On another note. Am I the only one that thinks its lame to have a half Favre GB jersey and a half Vike one? There were some confused people at that game tonite. One time they flashed to the stands and some guy wearing a cheesehead was clapping after a big Favre throw.:doh:

They showed someone in a Jets jersey as well. The other day I saw someone in a Jets/Packers Favre jersey :doh:

Go on...

It's crazy how preparations for the death of a loved one can just rip a family apart. Extremely close brothers and sisters, just can't stand each other and think that each other has ulterior motives as they prepare the Will. Cousins just go their separate ways. It truly can drive people batty. But, as the time draws closer, and it's becoming that time to say the final goodbye to that loved one, everyone forgets the 'hate'. Everyone is close again. No more fights, no more ill words. Just love. You forget everything that happened and why you vowed "to never speak to that person again" because they wronged the family. Everybody needs someone to lean on, for the same cause. And that is to make sure that the loved one is no longer suffering. It isn't about selfish reasoning but more about actually caring for each other and realizing that everybody needs each other to help them through this tough time.

My grandmother has days left and while that is never a joyous event, it is nice to have the family back together and enjoying each others company even given the situation that we are facing. It's just funny, how in life, people can just be so selfish in their actions and beliefs that they forget what truly matters. Family. And it takes death or tragedy to realize it. Though, some go back to their old ways after the loved one is long gone. I hope in this regard, that my family realizes it and they look back on the past and don't allow it to catch up to them.

Archived