Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Wake up with a stiffy while I'm laying on my stomach, humping the bed.

Nah but lately I've been taking Seroquel.  Apparently that s*** either makes people not have dreams anymore, or it makes you have vivid dreams.

All I can say is, I have vividly almost banged so many chicks. I always wake up before the deal goes down.

Oh wait that's real life.

☹️

Seroquel is not fun, wish you luck with that.

2 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

That's because... It knocks you the f*** out.

I literally chip off a tiny piece of a 200 mg pill and I'm done. Awesome sleep.

Si, I had to convince my manager to let me change my work hours when I first started taking it.  

I never really adjusted, eventually changed out of it.  But everybody's different, I typically don't recommend medication versus just talking about what did or didn't work for me and why, sometimes invoking family because of similar body chemistry.  Poster on here mentioned wishing they had talked to me about Depakote after I said I had started taking it because they did as well.  

Like I wouldn't recommend what I currently doing now, but I'm glad I did instead of wishing I tried and so far it hasn't blown up in my face (*knocks on wood).

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Si, I had to convince my manager to let me change my work hours when I first started taking it.  

I never really adjusted, eventually changed out of it.  But everybody's different, I typically don't recommend medication versus just talking about what did or didn't work for me and why, sometimes invoking family because of similar body chemistry.  Poster on here mentioned wishing they had talked to me about Depakote after I said I had started taking it because they did as well.  

Like I wouldn't recommend what I currently doing now, but I'm glad I did instead of wishing I tried and so far it hasn't blown up in my face (*knocks on wood).

Haven't heard of Depakote. I was having trouble sleeping last year, then I got with my girlfriend and she takes the whole 200 mg. I have no idea how the hell she can do that.  If I'm going to sleep in, I will take 50 mg and be GONE.  Quarter of a tab is the most I dare to take.

Just now, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Haven't heard of Depakote. I was having trouble sleeping last year, then I got with my girlfriend and she takes the whole 200 mg. I have no idea how the hell she can do that.  If I'm going to sleep in, I will take 50 mg and be GONE.  Quarter of a tab is the most I dare to take.

Ya, I was taking 200 as well by time I decided to phase off of it.  For me, it was what I would classify as a "not worth it" drug, but that's just my opinion for me based on my own experience.

For clarification, I didn't replace Seroquel with Depakote, I took them both at the same time for different reasons, stopping Seroquel first then eventually Depakote as well.  You can ask three different psychiatrists and get three different answers with the only thing in common being one will knock you out and don't cold turkey the other one.  

Few things more frustrating then finding the right combination and your body either getting tired of it or changing causing the expected reaction to change as well, never knowing what one will do to you until you start taking it.  Russian Roulette.

14 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Some personal news:  Kiddo #2 expected in January. :cheers:

"Your honor, I have made every attempt to avoid litigation in regards to the sharing of our toys, but the defendant simply refuses to comply."

"Objection!"

PB - "what the hell is happening?"

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

"Your honor, I have made every attempt to avoid litigation in regards to the sharing of our toys, but the defendant simply refuses to comply."

"Objection!"

PB - "what the hell is happening?"

I have learned from Kiddo #1 that rational arguments, even if ironclad, do not work with small children and so I usually resort to spraying them with the hose.  

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I used to give A choices that were the only choices she could choose from, so I controlled the outcome while she could make her choices. Worked through elementary school.

I used to do that, my wife preferred negotiations or arguing with them........big mistake on her part. 

Archived