Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

22 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I find football talk on the internet funny. People say "I watched the tape" "you gotta watch the tape" "You didn't watch the tape"

If by tape, you mean YouTube highlights, then yeah, maybe you watched the tape.

Too many people influenced by Warner Wolf.

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

@PleaseBlitz but he's not an ambulance chaser.  Sounds like that's the type you'd be looking for late on a Friday night in the RTT thread.  

Nope just one to tell me if I have a case against an ice cream parlor for the press on finger nail I found in my ice cream..that was in my mouth..ughhh so disgusting!!

21 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

Wow... Did you take it back to them? Take pictures? Etc... 

I took pictures.. and called them and the lady that answered said oops sorry I'll talk to my Dipper..

22 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

Wow... Did you take it back to them? Take pictures? Etc... 

I took pictures and I still have the fingernail

It ****ing sucked so bad.. it was pralines and cream ice cream and I thought it was a chunk of pralines or something and I was sucking all the ice cream off it kind of nibbling on it thinking it was candy or something...ohhhh almost want to puke again

41 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Oh hell ya I got hepatitis when I was 13 from yucky contaminated food.. that was the worst two weeks of my life.. now I'm all stressed out..

I'm a lifer in the food biz and you're stressing me out! (And I had a blood transfusion yesterday!)

At the very least, the dipper wasn't wearing gloves. Start there. 

29 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm a lifer in the food biz and you're stressing me out! (And I had a blood transfusion yesterday!)

At the very least, the dipper wasn't wearing gloves. Start there. 

That's where I'll be.. not mocking your situation.. getting blood transfusions for some kind of kidney or liver damage of some sort..yukkk.. I'm hoping to get free ice cream for life from this place lol.. but no serious I'm pissed about it and it's disgusting..

10 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nope just one to tell me if I have a case against an ice cream parlor for the press on finger nail I found in my ice cream..that was in my mouth..ughhh so disgusting!!

That's ****ing nasty.  Did you find someone?  I hope you do have a case!

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That's ****ing nasty.  Did you find someone?  I hope you do have a case!

Right!?!?!.. nope it happened last night after attorneys close will start Monday looking..I highly doubt someone will take it because I googled it and it said because I did not get deathly ill there may not be a case..

Hope you get paid, but yeah, could've been worse. Roy d thi s time last year I was Sri king a cup of water. Went back to drink it like 20 mins. later and took a swig, and felt something sloshing around my mouth, like a tiny peanut.....

It was a stinkbug, and I instinctively chewed on it, cracking it in half, and it's guts spilling onto my tongue. I still remember the taste.... Like grandma's 30 year old bottle of olive oil stuck way back in the shelf and everybody just forgets about it for decades.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hope you get paid, but yeah, could've been worse. Roy d thi s time last year I was Sri king a cup of water. Went back to drink it like 20 mins. later and took a swig, and felt something sloshing around my mouth, like a tiny peanut.....

It was a stinkbug, and I instinctively chewed on it, cracking it in half, and it's guts spilling onto my tongue. I still remember the taste.... Like grandma's 30 year old bottle of olive oil stuck way back in the shelf and everybody just forgets about it for decades.

Wow I thought I had it bad...lol it's highly unlikely I can get an attorney to start a case..the owner of the store has my name and number and is supposed to be getting in contact with me..

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I didn’t know people cared about Sonic like that. It looks terrible tho

Nostalgia. I remember turning TV off and pushing the Sega genesis to back of shelf so my dad couldn't see it was still on since I couldn't save my game and didnt want to lose my chaos emeralds.  Trailer looked like a quick attempt to make a buck and nothing more.

I voted in my first city election here in Texas. Saturday is voting day for this local election. I think I was about the sixth person at this one station around 4:00. Polls open until 7:00. 

I had read some articles how PACs are giving mega dollars to influence local elections, one group in particular that's extreme pro-growth. Voted for the candidates who counted on donations from individuals, especially incumbents who the PACs wanted out so they could control the local cities. 

Archived