Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

I would love the chance to mess up Marie Kondo's drawers. 

Man, I've got a huge thing for her right now.  It's not just that I've always fetishized miniscule, adorable, hyper-feminine East Asian women.  I have this dark urge to ruin her life and destroy her sweet philosophy on tidiness with my suffocating piece of ****ness.  I don't think I'm going to be able to watch that show.

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Man, I've got a huge thing for her right now.  It's not just that I've always fetishized miniscule, adorable, hyper-feminine East Asian women.  I have this dark urge to ruin her life and destroy her sweet philosophy on tidiness with my suffocating piece of ****ness.  I don't think I'm going to be able to watch that show.

Jesus :rofl89:

10 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

200_d.gif?cid=3640f6095c28459a3964663067

Damn near gave a guy a heart attack & shot him out of a cannon at the same time. 

I stop by the same store on my way home almost every day...dude was getting into the car next to me as I was getting out...and he was wearing a WASHINGTON burgundy & gold beanie...

So I jumped out, yelled HAIL at him, we chatted ( I had on my Skins zip hoodie)...nice guy, and HOLY CRAP, HOT AS ****. 

How it ended? 

Me: I like the beanie. 

Him: You like that? (adorable grin, no grills)

Me: I like that. 😍

We both said, "Take care! " at the same time. 

Didn't even think about checking to see if he knows about ES. 🤩

Archived